LED Chesseburger Pod Lights

I’m looking for some of the LED Cheeseburger style trailer lights. They come in a ‘pod’ of three lights for each side.

Anybody know of a good place to get them from?

put hgv direct into google
they have depots all round my area i use them a lot , think britax make the lights you want

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britax-12v-LED-3- … 5adc8a5252

They’re made by Britax.

How’s this for you? - cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britax-24v-LED-3- … 35acd512da

I should warn you though, don’t install them on a container skelly as the vibrations cause the solder joints to break and you end up with dead LEDs.

nickyboy:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britax-12v-LED-3-Hamburger-rear-light-lamp-Trailer-Van-/390247109202?pt=UK_Trailers_Transporters_Parts&hash=item5adc8a5252

Presumably he’ll want 24v if they’re for an artic so that link will be no good. :bulb:

Good point, didnt even notice the voltage

nickyboy:
Good point, didnt even notice the voltage

NP, I nearly made the same error myself until the 12v bit caught my eye. :stuck_out_tongue:

These what you looking for?

http://www.spot-on-bars.com/details.php?ref=306&cat=13

Thanks…I’ll check out the suggestions listed :smiley:

just out of interest, on the 2nd link it says “for horizontal mounting only” Why would that be ?

Lycanthrope:
just out of interest, on the 2nd link it says “for horizontal mounting only” Why would that be ?

Some sort of beam correction by the lenses??
Which is probably why they’ll be in a horizontal plane
Much the same as the way headlight lenses correct & aim the light on a certain way

What unit do you run? If its anything modern do yourself a favour and leave at least one standard bulb on the trailer, like the number plate light, or every time you turn your lights on, the dash will tell you nothings working on the trailer. Leds don’t draw enough power to register on the units ecu

So, what’s the difference between cheeseburger and hamburger lights? When you indicate with a cheeseburger light, does the amber bit melt and drip off the lens? :wink:

(don’t answer that, btw. :wink: )

OVLOV JAY:
What unit do you run? If its anything modern do yourself a favour and leave at least one standard bulb on the trailer, like the number plate light, or every time you turn your lights on, the dash will tell you nothings working on the trailer. Leds don’t draw enough power to register on the units ecu

Jay, the good ones have a resistor wired into them to solve that problem. :bulb: No idea if these Britax trailer lights do (seems not so from your post) but relatively easy to do if you know owt about electronics. :bulb: