Leasing a used rigid

Hi,

I’m hoping I’m in the right place for some advice. I’m looking at getting a used rigid curtain sided vehicle which will be used for pallet work.

However whilst I’ve seem lease options for new trucks which seem to be around the £800.00 a month mark. I wondered if their was anywhere I could get 3-5 year lease on a second hand truck which is a little cheaper. (I’m aware of the added risk of repairs etc)

Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks
Jonny

Are you going in to or working in London ? if not why not just buy an older one to use
Don’t forget London needs euro 4 or above and it will be euro 6 or above in 2 years plus you need cat 5 mirrors

It was lease options I was after.

Thanks
Jonny

Mercedes-Benz dealers will do leases on used vehicles. They also tend to do a lot of recon on them before putting them on the forecourt. I know with units they will do a three year lease on a 4 year old vehicle with upto 500k on the clock.

Dawsons are also doing a deal at the moment on used Iveco 7.5ts 1250 deposit and 125 x125 a week to own outright at the end. They are older vehicles (2012 ish) but will be Euro 5 so London-able for a while.

Also, where are you finding new vehicles for £800 per month?? Most new units are 450+ a week!

Cheers nick,

Much appreciated

If you want to lease for the tax benefits, you can approach an asset financier such as Lombard etc and have them pay for whatever vehicle you require and they lease it to you.