Learning material for theory

Peter Smythe:
It’s in the £30. Sorted.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Result, your a gent I shall get on it asap :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thanks again for everything Pete, genuinely appreciated :sunglasses:

MrGodSquad:
I do don’t know what others have or have used but what I used was an app from the Appstore (apple) IDK if its on other phones but it was called “LGV Theory Test and Hazard Perception” and was made by “LGV Theory Test and Hazard Perception” all i can say is I got 99/100 and thats the only thing i used. just used the app when i was on lunch at my old job for 20 mins or so.

Hope this helps, any questions about it just ask and i will try to help :slight_smile:

P.S. can’t remember how much it was

this! +1 costs about 6 or 7 quid i think. think i got 96 or 97 and ONLY used this in my downtime. you can test yourself by types of question. so for example, you can choose to just do driver hours questions etc.

elniniol999:

MrGodSquad:
I do don’t know what others have or have used but what I used was an app from the Appstore (apple) IDK if its on other phones but it was called “LGV Theory Test and Hazard Perception” and was made by “LGV Theory Test and Hazard Perception” all i can say is I got 99/100 and thats the only thing i used. just used the app when i was on lunch at my old job for 20 mins or so.

Hope this helps, any questions about it just ask and i will try to help :slight_smile:

P.S. can’t remember how much it was

this! +1 costs about 6 or 7 quid i think. think i got 96 or 97 and ONLY used this in my downtime. you can test yourself by types of question. so for example, you can choose to just do driver hours questions etc.

Cheers fella, sadly I’m on windows platform lol and cant find anything that looks genuinely good…they all look cheap ■■■■■ ffs lol