Leaking sun roof man tgx xxl

has any body had a problem with there sun roof leaking

How old is it?

Are you sure it’s leaking through the sunroof? It’s not unusual for a truck of any make to start leaking through an aerial base if the rubber surround perishes.

not that iv`e noticed…but my interior roof lights have packed up this week,and I was thinking there may be a leak.

I got a puncture this week and I wondered if it was because the sun roof was leaking, wadya all think?

is it an xxl :question:

I had a 2005 XXL that got water in somewhere and used to open and shut the sunroof on its own, normally at night when the weather was bad!
Didn’t let it in the cab just sat in the gutters of the sunroof.
Cured it by taking the fuse out!

if you dont wait for that last “click” when its closing it will let the water in, i,ve touched the button accidently while turning the interior light on and not realised i,d opened it enough to let water in until the next morning
I opened the central locking on the passenger side the other morning and the sunroof started going backwards and forwards , locked it again and it stopped :confused:

I had a 2007 xxl and there is a drain tube right hand side front behind the sunroof trim mine was leaking water from there took trim off and used some wire to put round the pipe and twisted it to make tight fit

the truck is on 11 plate the water is running down to theinterior light near the taco

As Getting said, get some stiffish wire and poke down the drain tube. I used to get soaked every time I braked when it had rained - pushed out the rubbish stuck in the drain and stayed dry afterwards.

could be the external sun strip/visor mounts