leaking daf

I’ve got one leaking today ,ive removed the panel around sun roof to expose the sun roof parts it’s definatly the rubber ,it runs through the roof lining and drips off the corner by the radio straight on to the floor by the throttle pedal .

Hi

I have a daf xf95 which is leaking water into the footwells when it rains. Anyone else had this and who can advise where to start to cure it? The windscreen rubber looks ok but i spose its possible that it could be leaking there.
Any help appreciated
Thanks

Graham

try the door seals

mmmmmh dafts and water jsut dont seem to get on do they :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thanks,
I’ll try the seals first. If its anything like my recent trailer ABS fault its going to be a long and expensive problem to sort out though.

Thanks again

Graham

i had a sunroof seal go on mine wich caused water to run along roof lining then down had new one fitted has been as good as gold since. talking to another driver a while back and he said he had had problems with the top marker lights were they had cracked and water had got into the cupboards then down hope this helps

Professor:
i had a sunroof seal go on mine wich caused water to run along roof lining then down had new one fitted has been as good as gold since.

Ditto

Professor:
i had a sunroof seal go on mine wich caused water to run along roof lining then down had new one fitted has been as good as gold since. talking to another driver a while back and he said he had had problems with the top marker lights were they had cracked and water had got into the cupboards then down hope this helps

that would be because the eeeeeejit of a fitter has put them in upside down at some point and overtightened them because they won’t make a seal with the headboard, the little post on the rear of the lamp holds it away, if they don’t crack the lamp, they leak water anyway as they are not in contact at the top of the lamp

grahamrfd:
Hi

I have a daf xf95 which is leaking water into the footwells when it rains. Anyone else had this and who can advise where to start to cure it? The windscreen rubber looks ok but i spose its possible that it could be leaking there.
Any help appreciated
Thanks

Graham

check that the door-windows are closed… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

205:

grahamrfd:
Hi

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Graham

check that the door-windows are closed… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeh, check the sunroof, if it looks like this one it’ll leak badly :grimacing: