LayBy activities

well here i am, parked in the rest area near great dunmow on the a120 awaiting recovery. Next to me is a Suttons wagon. looking over I can see the driver reading a glossy magazine. As he does so I see him smiling and laughing to himself as he gently strokes the pages. This mag. top shelf I can hear you all say. Well no. This mag. was the lowest of the low. This truck driver was actually reading - Caravan weekly- and oh yes I am bored, 7 hours now ,

Stop whingeing, you snivelling sod!! This means I’ll have to do without any wine tonight!!!

Iv just got home, shall I get a nice cold beer out the fridge for ya :laughing:

mrs5l:
Stop whingeing, you snivelling sod!! This means I’ll have to do without any wine tonight!!!

I suppose this is one of the occasions where we have to overlook the rules on personal insults. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

highbridge flyer:
Iv just got home, shall I get a nice cold beer out the fridge for ya :laughing:

Got b &b booked in a pub. Thanks for the thought though. That’s if this ducking wrecker ever gets here.

Staying at the Bell pub in Hoddesdon Herts. If anyone fancies a pint.

are you sure it wasnt just the cover of a caravan weekly? :laughing:

Nothing wrong with caravans, they kept in a job for the last 11 years(until last week). I found that delivering the caravans was the easy bit, it was the dealers and customers who wound me up :imp: .
Oh well, I finally had enough of them, and changed jobs last week. No more caravans :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mrs5l:

This is FAR better than eastenders :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: go on mi duck…give him some stick :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JB:

mrs5l:

This is FAR better than eastenders :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: go on mi duck…give him some stick :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dont worry she did. Didn’t get home till 21.30 on sat. Finally pretended mobile phone battery was flat but dont tell her :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Finally pretended mobile phone battery was flat but dont tell her

some how i yhink shell find out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: