lawsons

Hi,
I’m new on here and have recently passed my class 1and 2 licenses. I’m looking at moving to keswick area and wondered if any of you knew much about Lawsons transport in Cockermouth and Tyson Burridge near workington, pay, conditions etc. Thanks for any help and apologies if i’ve forgotton about the children and pot noodle.
Matt

matt79:
Hi,
I’m new on here and have recently passed my class 1and 2 licenses. I’m looking at moving to keswick area and wondered if any of you knew much about Lawsons transport in Cockermouth and Tyson Burridge near workington, pay, conditions etc. Thanks for any help and apologies if i’ve forgotton about the children and pot noodle.
Matt

you could travel other direction to penrith, jenkinsons, bulmans, dents, glendinnings, carrs billington, stobarts, nft, mcburneys…etc etc!!

cheers. I’ll look into those

anyone remember that truck tyson burridge used to run years ago, dont know what it was but it was a big square odd looking thing, i used to see it over the 66 years ago and think “god that looks a heap of ■■■■”

Dennison, built by the trailer builders
moose

chaversdad:
anyone remember that truck tyson burridge used to run years ago, dont know what it was but it was a big square odd looking thing, i used to see it over the 66 years ago and think “god that looks a heap of [zb]”

I’m pretty sure there’s a pic of it in [u]here[/u] somewhere. Happy trawling! :laughing:

this is it, aerodynamic is not a word i,d use , but looks a fair bit of room inside for a truck of its age