Launch of new book

For all those drivers stuck on a loading bay, having a cold night out in a lay-by or just ‘■■■■■■ off’ and wanting a good read and a laugh I have just
put my book on Amazon. The foreward states;- This is a humorous account, an autobiography, of my twenty three year career as an owner driver between the mid-seventies and the nineties. It is a sequence of events with characters who have wandered into my life to make it a memorable adventure. It commenced when I found a derelick truck, complete with birds’ nests, in a scrap yard and ended, under challenging circumstances compounded by VOSA. It includes a compilation of short stories, a written portrait of spilled secrets and recollations capturing moments in time.
The latter were usually legal, sometimes dubious, but on hind sight, often funny. The content consists of situations that should captivate and astound people, both in and out of the industry and much of it will ring bells of familiarity with ‘old timers.’
Check it out on Amazon. THERE AND BACK, A JOURNEY AROUND MY LIFE or by author name, CHRIS NICHOLLS

there you go chris , just bought it , first step to being a millionaire , dave

Let me know when you’ve read it Dave I’ll make you a good offer .

if that’s a middleton offer dan i’ll give it a swerve , anyway it’s on my kindle . you would have wanted it for half price ( or less ) and expected me to deliver it , dave

I could trade you the free use of a sheep whilst I borrow the kindle !!

is she pretty ?

rigsby:
is she pretty ?

Probably depends on (a) how good your eyesight is Dave or (b) how particular you are. Its big curved horns were impressive though when I borrowed it… :wink:

Pete.

rigsby:
is she pretty ?

Judge for yourself (she happens to be my ex). Robert :laughing:

■■■■ sheep.jpg

just brought it for kindle £1 84.will let you know how it goes.

I`m in, just bought it.

Can’t it be bought in normal book form. I don’t have a kindle, and don’t really want one. I like to read a book. I usually read a couple of books each week.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
Can’t it be bought in normal book form. I don’t have a kindle, and don’t really want one. I like to read a book. I usually read a couple of books each week.
Cheers Dave.

Here here! Robert :unamused:

Hi Chris,

Well done,just brought it,hope there’s a mention of Lorraines Lorry Park in there !!
Regards
Richard

I’m in too

only available in kindle :frowning:

Just wish I had a kindle!

Amazon half price on there kindle today btw guys. Ordered mine and will buy ya book when it arrives

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave,

Lulu.com have it as a paperback if you have a look.

Hope you and Tracy are well

Regards
Richard

Well done Chris Nicholls!

Number 4 in the Amazon Best Sellers List. Ahead of Clarkson and Paul Rowlands.

Purchased this very afternoon.

Glad to see your are outselling that prat Clarkson !

David