latest pics

alan taylors 143 450

now this motor had harrington on the side :question:

I like the ERF, its the best looking ECX i’ve seen. :smiley:

i second… 8 legger that freeman ecx is the boll ocks they have got a couple of them all 525s :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That XF in the last picture looks very nice. Simple but still looks quality.

■■■■■■■ N14-525, Dont get much better than that does it, loverly old motor (V8 killer). Aint ya got any 525’s yet Jody, if not, is’nt it about tme!!! :laughing:

STRAIGHT EIGHT:
■■■■■■■ N14-525, Dont get much better than that does it, loverly old motor (V8 killer). Aint ya got any 525’s yet Jody, if not, is’nt it about tme!!! :laughing:

no mate there was 1 for sale in widnes a couple of months ago… it was only a 425… and needed alot of work doin to clean it up :frowning: i will get one one day :smiley: :smiley:

Carl:
alan taylors 143 450

where these 2 taken as i watched these 2 get loaded with them things at newark a couple of weeks ago.

another pretty smart ecx

8 legger:
another pretty smart ecx

feemans have bought this 1 to mate… its painted now…

I have never seen them on the road, i’ll be looking out for them though, a really nice looking fleet!

I wish I had the cash to buy that one that was at widnes, i know it needed alot of work but it could have looked pretty smart. Its a shame no one fits the big ■■■■■■■ anymore :frowning: i’ll be keeping my eye out for another ECX 525 to come up.

the 143 is tidy carl

8 legger:
I have never seen them on the road, i’ll be looking out for them though, a really nice looking fleet!

I wish I had the cash to buy that one that was at widnes, i know it needed alot of work but it could have looked pretty smart. Its a shame no one fits the big ■■■■■■■ anymore :frowning: i’ll be keeping my eye out for another ECX 525 to come up.

there were 2 ecx n14’s in widnes 1 was ■■■■■■ but the other was ok just rough… worth the 6k that they wanted for it …

8 legger:

I have just found this tidy example for sale but it’s in ireland and its only the 410 :frowning: .

george that 143 is mint mate and sounds the bussiness :sunglasses:
jd it was pentalvers felixstowe mate

them 2 select scanias are a credit seems as there on building sites up to there axles in it everyday