Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Mack881:
I passed my car test in march 2008
I haven’t got lgv on it biggest goods vehicle I can drive at the moment is 3.5 tonne van

In that case you will need to pass initial LGV driver cpc tests - 2 theory and 4 practical along with the usual theory and practical tests to get to commercially drive LGV C

ROG:

Mack881:
I passed my car test in march 2008
I haven’t got lgv on it biggest goods vehicle I can drive at the moment is 3.5 tonne van

In that case you will need to pass initial LGV driver cpc tests - 2 theory and 4 practical along with the usual theory and practical tests to get to commercially drive LGV C

Great … more bloody expense lol
Cheers for the info

I live in bradford looking for a genuine and a good lgv company for my class 2 practical traning and how much is going to cost.I already passed my theory and hazard perception test.

Spragga:
I live in bradford looking for a genuine and a good lgv company for my class 2 practical traning and how much is going to cost.I already passed my theory and hazard perception test.

Check out the link in my signature below :smiley:

Next ADR course is Monday 19th June for the week with exams on the Friday.

Only £450 fully inclusive for Trucknet users.

Call the office 01623 555661 to reserve you place; you will need to quote your Trucknet user name to get this special discounted rate.

Offer will be withdrawn without notice - so don’t hang about. First come, first served!

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Yet another great offer: book a full C, D or CE course with us between now and Friday 2nd June and you get a choice of either:

Free cpc (Mod 4 or 35 hours as required)
OR
ADR for just £99! (Doesn’t even cover the exam fees!) ADR course starts Monday 19th June.

Driving course can be taken anytime in 2017 to suit you.

Trucknet users still get 10% off the driving course (C is £1260, D and CE is £1305). Those living more than 70 miles away also get accommodation for the duration of the practical course completely free of charge.

Training can be arranged over a weekend with test on Monday or at almost any other time to suit you.

Offers closes 5pm Friday 2nd June and cannot be extended.

To book, simply call the office 01623 555661 and quote your Trucknet name to get all the discounts. You don’t have to have started the process towards your new licence yet to take advantage of this great offer.

Any questions, just fire away.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Any questions, just fire away.

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

How do you ever make any profit? lol.

How do you ever make any profit?

Simple. Economy of scale.

Hi Pete. Sounds like a great offer. I’ve held my class 2 for a while, now looking to upgrade to class 1. How much for a assessment drive? I live in Birmingham.

Assessment, if you want it, is £30. Not many folks bother with it as they know they’ll be treated properly by us. If you want to arrange this, simply call the office 01623 555661. If you book, the cost is deducted from the training fees. This makes it free.

You will need to have decided if you want to go w+d or artic.

Bear in mind that the offer applies only to FULL courses, so any reduction will be outweighed by what you loose on the offer.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Our latest addition is now on road

New Bus 011.JPG

With our current offer, expiring 2nd June, you can take a PCV course, fully inclusive of VAT, test fee and MOD 4 training and test for just £1305! On top of that, if you’re more than 70 miles away we give you accommodation completely free of charge for the duration of your practical training.

Same price/terms for CE. But £1260 for C with all the same add-ons.

This offer will end Friday 2nd June. You don’t even need a provisional licence to take advantage; call the office and they will hold your course for you to take anytime in 2017.

Residential training can be organised over a weekend with test on Monday, or over 3 or 4 days with the test on the final day.

With all the tests run from our own test centre and with us employing our own Mod 4 assessor, it really is very straightforward.

Fire away with any questions, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’m looking to do my cat D I’ve already passed the theory test and hazard perception I’ve got class 1 how many days would you think I need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Bus 011.JPGYou have 2 choices: the first is to have an assessment drive to see if the training time can be reduced and the second is to take the full course. Pros and cons: you may be able to reduce the training time a bit but, on the downside, all our discounts, accommodation, free cpc etc etc apply only to a full course.

This is the route that 99% of folks go for and it makes sense as you will be that bit better prepared for test + you get all the perks.

But, if you’d like an assessment, please call 01623 555661 and it will be sorted for you.

Just out of interest, this is our latest addition to the fleet

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Ive just joined, and just passed my theory, Hp,and case study, now looking to do Cat C, offer sounds great. I want to ask you do you do pass protection and how much will it be with this added on including the 10 % off?
Also i am from Ipswich so would need the accommodation and wanted to ask is the accommodation also included when you do the CPC as well ?

Many Thanks

Hi, congratulations on passing your theories. If you book before Friday 2nd June the cost of CAT + Mod 4 is £1260. Pass protection is available @ £300 which covers you for up to 3 retests.

Accommodation is free and, as you will complete your Mod 4 training and test whilst you’re with us, there is no accommodation issue. We have our own Mod 4 assessor on staff so no waiting times for that.

You will take your test at our private driving test centre so you will start you test with the reversing exercise on exactly the same bit of concrete you’ve been practicing on. That’s a good head start. The area is straightforward with no huge roundabouts and no large towns. Anything to make life as straightforward as possible!

Hope this helps. Any questions, fire away. To check availability or to book, please call the office 01623 555661. :laughing: :laughing:

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Remember this offer closes this coming Friday - 2nd June.

Don’t miss out!

Coming up a year already that I passed my class 2 with you Pete. Brilliant service especially when travelled over 100 miles. :laughing:

Thanks ValleysTrucker.

Just to be clear, this daft offer WILL be withdrawn at close of business Friday 2nd. Not long left!!

Less than 24 hours to go!

This deal has to represent the best value, high quality training out there at the moment.

Offer will definitely end 5pm Friday 2nd.

You don’t have to hold a provisional or done anything at all towards your new career.

01623 555661

7 hours to go!