Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Hi Peter what a great offer you should be shown more credit for what you are actually offering/risking!! I was just wondering what is the availability of the cat c training when is the next available slot? Thanks

It’s normally around 3 weeks ahead - but call 01623 555661 and you will get up to date information.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
It’s normally around 3 weeks ahead - but call 01623 555661 and you will get up to date information.

Thanks pete, I will call the number soon. :sunglasses:

Peter Smythe:
AND THE WINNER OF THE COURSE IS:
MIROSLAV BAKALOV aka WYVERN
from Redditch.

Congratulations from us all at Peter Smythe Transport Training!

And thanks to the handful of folks who took part.

All the best to everyone training and testing during the coming year.

Hi folks. This is a repeat of an offer we made a while back that was popular - so here we go again.

For a long time we’ve given Trucknetters 10% discount off everything we do. But now we’re going one step further and giving free driver cpc as well. So this could be Mods 2 and 4 incl training and test fees or 35 hrs (some of which may be gained from the driver training). All completely free when a full C, D or CE course is booked and paid for.

So, to be clear, a discounted C or CE course - together with free cpc (either initial or periodic) currently has a total cost of £1260 and £1395 respectively. And there is still free accommodation for the duration of the driving course for those living more than 70 miles from our centre. There will be a rate increase during 2019 but anyone booked beforehand will avoid it. (it’s not going to be huge anyway).

Probably the best value to be had.

To take advantage of this, give your Trucknet user name when booking.

The offer will be withdrawn 20TH December 2018. Deposits must be received by close of business 20TH December 2018 to qualify.

ON TOP OF THIS, EVERYONE WHO HAS PAID THEIR DEPOSIT WILL BE ENTERED INTO A PRIZE DRAW - - AND THE PRIZE IS A FREE COURSE + CPC!

THIS WILL BE DRAWN ON DECEMBER 20TH AT THE END OF BUSINESS (4pm) AND THE WINNER WILL BE INFORMED BY PHONE. THIS WILL ALSO BE PUBLICISED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Really clever folks will pay £200 x 2 and get the offer twice over. Once for C and once for CE. For those with no current driver cpc you’ll get 10 years driver cpc out of this - - completely free of charge! All you have to do is to call with your £400 and book the training, when it suits you, to take place during 2019. Doing this will save around £900 in total. Not to be sniffed at - - and wont be repeated anytime soon! £2655 for C, CE and 10 years cpc.

PASS PROTECTION CAN BE INCLUDED AT THE REDUCED RATE OF £250 FOR EACH COURSE. THIS COVERS YOU FOR UP TO 3 RETESTS ON EACH COURSE.

Those of you more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW will be offered accommodation for the duration of your practical training (not periodic cpc) completely free of charge.

Remember the offer is open only to registered Trucknet users. You don’t need to be a regular poster - so long as you can quote your user name when you book.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN REGISTER WITH US WITHOUT A PROVISIONAL LICENCE AND TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER! SIMPLY CALL THE OFFICE 01623 555661 DURING OFFICE HOURS AND SET YOURSELF ON THE RIGHT ROAD.

Some simple t’s and c’s:

Cpc training must be taken within 12 months of driving course
Once cpc dates are agreed, they are not transferable and will be lost if cancelled by the customer for any reason
Cannot be used towards ADR training
Winner of free course agrees to publicity on social media

Happy to answer any questions - just fire away!! O yes, and good luck.

AUTO C, W+D, ARTIC, BUS
ADR
NVDIR Instructor
TEST CENTRE ON SITE
RESIDENTIAL NO EXTRA COST
NVDIR APPROVED TRAINING CENTRE. FIRST ACCREDITED BY DVSA 2008.
FINANCE AVAILABLE PRICE MATCH
youtube.com/channel/UCFIbqo … 9TkeU8jy_Q

Awesome !

Probably will call soon to book my class 1 after new year :smiley:

CAT C, D - FULL COURSE + MOD 4 TRAINING AND TEST WITH THE NORMAL 1:1 TRAINING, TEST AT OUR PRIVATE CENTRE ETC ETC INCL VAT AND TEST FEE £999 FULLY INCLUSIVE

CAT CE - FULL COURSE (YOUR CHOICE OF DRAWBAR OR FULL SIZE ARTIC) AND TEST WITH THE NORMAL 1:1 TRAINING, TEST AT OUR PRIVATE CENTRE ETC ETC INCL VAT AND TEST FEE £999 FULLY INCLUSIVE

T’s & C’s:

Full payment on booking (cash, bank transfer, all major cards)
Must be booked between now and 5pm Monday 26th November 2018
Accommodation NOT included but we’ll give you the contact for a low rate
Training to be taken before Christmas 2019 (13 months) at a mutually convenient time
Available only to folks without a current booking
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DAFT OFFER, YOU MUST QUOTE “BLACK FRIDAY CRAZY OFFER” WHEN YOU CONTACT US. DON’T MISS OUT!!

Please post, pm or call the office 01623 555661 with any queries. Bookings only taken via the office.

I passed my class 1 today with Peter Smythe, first time, 3 minors.

Thanks to Paul and Kenny
Great setup there, recommend to everyone.

Congratulations on your pass and thanks for the comments.

All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

idrive:
I passed my class 1 today with Peter Smythe, first time…

WOW, what a response!! Little wonder. This is probably the best offer we’ve ever run. Please don’t call at the weekend; the office is closed. But fear not, the office will be open again at 0730 till 1700 on Monday to answer your questions.

The offer WILL end at 1700 on Monday so don’t cut it to the bone and miss out.

btw, still a handful of courses available before Christmas!!

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

OFFER NOW CLOSED!

But take a good look at our Christmas Prize Draw. There’s a course virtually for nothing to be won. Don’t miss this one!

Christmas Offer closes at 4pm 20th December.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It’s amazing. The first time I’ve put an offer on the forum that hasn’t had a great response. I’m talking about the Christmas Offer viewtopic.php?f=5&t=158023

There was, of course the great Black Friday offer which I suppose has had an effect on it.

But I would encourage folks to take a look at this. At the moment there’s ZERO people entered in the prize draw. So the odds at present are looking very favourable haha!

Leave it with you.

That’s rather favourable odds at the moment then for that offer. Would be a shame for someone to miss out on a possible free training course.

Hope you get at least 1 taker before the deadline.

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

it’s a pretty quiet forum nowadays.

Probably one of the reasons

It depends what you call “quiet”. We had an outstanding response to the Black Friday offer and I feel this is probably why the zero response to the Christmas Draw. Too close to each other.

not sure where to put this so in here it’s gone, are you an registered as a pcdl provider ?
found .gov loan type thing , development loan. But then prob just as easy to go with lol.

2 weeks on from the start of the thread and I can report that there are some entries! Not saying how many, but only single figures. So the chances of winning are VERY good. If you’re thinking about training anytime in the next 12 months, don’t miss out on the Christmas Draw. Someone WILL win and have a fab Christmas! The chances of winning this have never been this good.

Have fun,

Not PDCL. Sorry, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Ah well, I’ll looking into you next year then .

AND THE WINNER OF THE COURSE IS:

MIROSLAV BAKALOV aka WYVERN

from Redditch.

Congratulations from us all at Peter Smythe Transport Training!

And thanks to the handful of folks who took part.

All the best to everyone training and testing during the coming year.