Latest for my scania a prize

i was at barnard castle truck show at the weekend was a great turn out weather was good ive got loads of pics that il put up later but this is my little scania it got 1st in the pubic vote so anybody that voted for me a big thanks it took me ages to get clean as any tipper/quarry driver will no we can get a bit dirty so heres some pics of it

a them curatains from whiterig pal

well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: curtains spoil it for me but each to there own :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

lgamston:
a them curatains from whiterig pal

yep there very nice to lined keeps light out well had them about a year no frays or anything well made just need to keep fitters away from them as they like to dirty them with there overalls :imp: :unamused:

i had a scania when i was on for EMR,that too was minus the air deflectors
but i think it looked better without

thats a smart scania you got :slight_smile:

thanks for the all the nice coments its a shame its not clean anymore with all the rain weve had

ive been puting some videos on youtube of it heres a link to them uk.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=daftmini

marcy:
but this is my little scania it got 1st in the pubic vote

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ken.

a nice tidy clean vehicle,

never been a huge fan of the highline, but that is one sweet bit of kit

you just get your self past the shed and see how dirty it can get ,he he.or give it to me for ten mins ill dirty it up for you .

Well done Marcy. Job well done.

chugaboom:
you just get your self past the shed and see how dirty it can get ,he he.or give it to me for ten mins ill dirty it up for you .

yor a 8 legger daf driver so couldnt handle the power of the mighty scania :sunglasses: :smiley: besides im sick of hiting the bottom bar of the floor when i go past he shed 5 times this week now :imp:

YOR SHED IS NEVER DIRTY ANYWAY BE BETTER WHEN ITS RED :smiling_imp:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

wow u keep one tidy scania well done

Quinny:

marcy:
but this is my little scania it got 1st in the pubic vote

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ken.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

marcy:
my little scania it got 1st in the pubic vote

That’s funny Marc! Simon, sorry I mean chugaboom reckoned that you got the votes by swapping company merchandise (you remember, the caps and the pens you were supposidly GIVING away) for completed voting forms. Don’t know what the rules would say about that

It’s not nice when people tell tales is it?

PS. You really need to check your spelling before posting, you only make yourself look like an even bigger fool!