Last person to post here wins

can’t stand that either and I was born in Manchester

Bubble n squeek

White pudding

how about a deep fried mars bar :grimacing:

Where do you get those dieseldog :question:

think some chippies in Scotland do them

Deep fried pizza is a taste sensation

chippies around the west coast/Glasgow areas quite often have them…ive lived over here in the land that time forgot for over 10 years now,so I cant say for def… deep fried mars bars,deep fried pizza,mutton pies,pukka pie type pies,round pies,black puddings,basically anything that can get flung into the friar gets flung in…the best bit is that it all soaks up the flavour of whatever else was flung in beforehand…happy days. :smiley:

I’m very interested in trying a fried mars bar or pizza

irish lorries:

The Pizza is AMAZING :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

irish lorries:

you wanna try a deep fried creme egg then, if you ever get up too aberdeen then head too the carron fish bar in stonehaven as they will do you a deep fried mars bar or any other kind of sweet you choose (you supply the sweet, they supply the batter)
am with tango boy with the deep fried pizza

sounds yuck!

the pizza isn’t one of the big nice ones you would get in other takeaways,its just the cheapest of the cheap,and its so thin,it only has the one side…itl be cheese and tomato,or mushroom.thatl be the 2 choices,…the chippys in Glasgow arnt like mcdonalds,you take it the way you get it,or you get ■■■ all.if its not a tally chippy then its not a chippy…the only English equivelant is when you go into a chippy there and some of them do orange chips…excellent…j 10 m6…head for Walsall,and theres one on the left on the main road before you turn right into pleck lane. you cant park outside,it but ive been known to just abandon it and go and get fed anyway…I dunno if they have a special name,but there bright orance and pure class… :slight_smile:

Driver-Once-More:
sounds yuck!

haggis sounds yuck until you taste a fresh one just culled from the hills,nothing to beat it once its been gutted and cooked properly… :wink:

and you would know? Seeing as such a thing does not exist :wink:

Mmmmmm haggis, a favourite of mine :smiley:

Be careful , bonnie lass ,…,.it`s nearly the haggis mating season ! :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

Has no one won this yet? Looks like it will be me after all.

Hi Brados . You might be in second place ,…behind me !

I wondered who was going to bring this back :laughing: