Last chance

to have your say… the whole TruckNet UK website is being rebuilt, we will be keeping all the old posts and usernames, but we will be adding a lot of new features., so speak up now and tell us what you want or when the new website goes live don’t complain :wink: :wink: :wink:

Any clues as to the new features Rikki?

A monthly comp with prizes from the bigwigs within the industry,would be nice.Don’t get me wrong,as the xmas one is very welcome. (As I know only too well. :smiley: )

Ken.

A seperate chat room for newbies who can discuss their training :bulb: :question:

I would like to have the ability to subscribe to a thread I haven’t posted in, I sometimes watch threads of interest but have nothing to add so don’t post in the thread, because I haven’t posted I don’t get emails when a new reply is added to the thread so have to find the thread and check for myself, I think you’ll find that this is a feature of most commercial forum software these days so may be added anyway.

I would also like to see a more accurate search facility with complete regex support.

Fullest HTML support that can be enabled in a forum post. (that should keep ^ happy :unamused:) :wink:

The ability to set some more preferences for posts would be good, things such as how many posts in a thread will be seen on a single page you’re viewing.
The ability to set font, font colour ec’t to be used when posting.

A bit petty perhaps but a better selection of smileys would be nice to :wink:

I like it just as it is :laughing:
Simple and easy to surf through.

tachograph:
I
A bit petty perhaps but a better selection of smileys would be nice to :wink:

smileyxtra.co.uk/

Maybe a shoutbox ■■

Just a suggestion, but how about a separate category for diaries?

Otherwise, I think the site is just fine! :smiley:

GerryT:
Maybe a shoutbox ■■[/quote

what’s a shoutbox ?

Denis F:

GerryT:
Maybe a shoutbox ■■
[/quote

what’s a shoutbox ?

I wondered that to, so found this

Mothertrucker:

Seconded.

I agree simplicity is also what i like,
however it is unfortunat that the
call to improve and make the site
better(?) for everone is a fact
which many will be for and also
many ofus against,only by trying
and then seeing what the results
are will one know who was right
or wrong,one has to adapt to
survive-.
WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO
say run the new version
and still run you post where
people can place their points of view
and also tips on what they belive should
be changed,

If it aint broke,dont fix it :wink:

what ever improvements you make please insure i can still access it properly on my mobile phone. Some of us truckers actually drive trucks not desks.

tachograph:
I would like to have the ability to subscribe to a thread I haven’t posted in,

Isn’t that waht the ‘Subscribe to this thread’ option at the bottom of the page is for? Works for me!! :wink:

Mothertrucker:

Couldn’t agree more

marcustandy:

tachograph:
I would like to have the ability to subscribe to a thread I haven’t posted in,

Isn’t that waht the ‘Subscribe to this thread’ option at the bottom of the page is for? Works for me!! :wink:

Watch this topic for replies

How did I miss that :blush:

Call for a protesting / fuel price talk sticky thread/forum w.i.e. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just make sure the servers and bandwith are up to the job, I really hate slow forums.

the whole TruckNet UK website is being rebuilt, we will be keeping all the old posts and usernames,

Fine but what about login details :question: ie passwords and perhaps saved PM’s :question: will the user security be breached :question: or will we have to reset our passwords to gain access to the forums :question: