Large brick haulier

I heard on friday that quite a large brick haulier ceased trading,All drivers were to return to the yard. under what circumstances I do not know.
When I hear more I will update.
I dont want to be the one that names them :wink:

hopefully the company / drivers will get sorted.

I know Ive put ā€œlarge brick haulierā€, but I dont actually know how many they had :unamused: but you used to see them everywhere.

dozer:
I heard on friday that a large brick haulier ceased trading,All drivers were to return to the yard. under what circumstances I do not know.
When I hear more I will update.
I dont want to be the one that names them :wink:

hopefully the company / drivers will get sorted.

Good idea not to name the company mate. :wink:

Itā€™s best to have verifiable info when youā€™re considering this type of post, otherwise the Mods will be down on you like ā€¦ errrā€¦
ā€¦ errrrā€¦ a ton of bricks :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I beat ROG to that one. :wink: :grimacing:

I would like to know who it isā€¦i suppose i will find out in due course,unless you want to pm some detailsā€¦i wont tell anybody until it is finalisedā€¦ :wink:

Hanson?

hammer:
Hanson?

I was thinking of somebody else from the midlands.

lets keep the guessing to Pmā€™s only until any rumours can be verified as either true or false :wink:

Heard the same myself, will let the official channels inform who, although donā€™t think their drivers know whatā€™s exactly going to happen as yet. Shame as itā€™s another long standing haulier falling victim.

Denis F:
lets keep the guessing to Pmā€™s only until any rumours can be verified as either true or false :wink:

Tarmac Topblock? Bardons? Lafraggle?..oh yeah, sorry. :wink:

hammer:

Denis F:

Tarmac Topblock? Bardons? Lafraggle?..oh yeah, sorry. :wink:

dude I said haulier, not a natinal quarrying company !!

Wonder if its the gob wi the burberry tie that used to write trash for the comical motor?

All fur coat and no knickersā€¦

LRM:
Wonder if its the gob wi the burberry tie that used to write trash for the comical motor?

Who I was thinking.

LRM:

lmao !!

No its not that tihsllub< talker!!

Im away until fri and dont have a laptop so youā€™ll all probably know by then, unless it was just a cashflow problem etc and they got sorted.

dozer:

LRM:

lmao !!

No its not that tihsllub< talker!!

Im away until fri and dont have a laptop so youā€™ll all probably know by then, unless it was just a cashflow problem etc and they got sorted.

Shame it wasnā€™t.
Obviously would be for the drivers but no-one else.

Inta administration?

B1 GGK:
Inta administration?

Think you have spelt into wrong. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If it is who i think it is judging by the last postā– ā– ?..he has been struggling for a long time since he lost most of his work to another haulierā€¦i worked for this firm a few years back and i feel really sorry for the bloke who owns it as he is a gentlemanā€¦i got on really well with him. :cry: :cry:
I hope i am proved wrong.

topboy trucker:
If it is who i think it is judging by the last postā– ā– ?..he has been struggling for a long time since he lost most of his work to another haulierā€¦i worked for this firm a few years back and i feel really sorry for the bloke who owns it as he is a gentlemanā€¦i got on really well with him. :cry: :cry:

would that be the same company that you was going to be a subby for?

B1 GGK:
Inta administration?

I dont think its, its a bigger company than that. They did alot of work out of thermalight.

shuttlespanker:

topboy trucker:

would that be the same company that you was going to be a subby for?

Thats right Robā€¦i dont think it is them as i have seen there trucks on the road this weekā€¦i have just stayed where is was,i didnt bother starting up.

8 legger:

B1 GGK:
Inta administration?

I dont think its, its a bigger company than that. They did alot of work out of thermalight.

Do they have yellow trucksā– ā– ?