Laptop chargers

I got one from amazon, 24v down to anything between 19 to 14v. Has a set of plug in resistors? That alter the output voltage. Cost £15 last year.

seen a 75 watt inverter in asda© for £5

Hi all as above. Anyone know where you can get truck laptop chargers? Or know how you convert to it etc?

I’ve got one before but can’t find a 24v truck one

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.750319,-0.966616

Dunno about 24v but you can buy a 12v charger from maplins for about 20 quid. The one I have comes with adaptors for most computer sockets and a voltage adjuster

Yeah I know I got a 12v one but wouldn’t work in the 24v truck. Are you supposed to use 12v in 24?

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.750344,-0.966590

I really don’t know mate. There may be a sticker on the plug saying 12v/24v like on many phone chargers. I don’t even know if my laptop charger has that, never looked. And I’m home tonight so can’t look now!

got my 24 volt one on ebey

Buy a proper inverter, its safer , just plug your mains laptop charger into it then plug inverter into 12v cig

lighter , gives more stable voltage then a universal 12v laptop charger , also can be used for powering

other stuff with normal house hold plug as long as whatever you plug in doesnt draw to many amps for

inverter. I brought a Ring 150 w Powersource inverter from Halfords and it cost about £30.00 I think.