Landed New job Cat C

Hi All

Just a little bit of positive news for new drivers,

I passed my Cat C just over a year ago my employer at the time funded it so i could drive their 7.5’s unfortunately I lost this job on the 28th of March, after a lot of stressing, panicking and a large hangover later I got my finger out and knocked a cracking C.V. up, had two fantastic references and started applying for everything, signed up with a few agency’s and started door knocking giving my C.V. out everywhere.

Well good news I had 3 interviews yesterday and offered 3 jobs, 2 off the agency’s but were temp to permanent, and 1 permanent job, which I attended today for an induction and assessment drive and have the job, training starts on Monday and seems to be a job i’ll be happy in, to be fair my phone has done nothing but ring today with offers of interviews

Their is work out there if you put a bit graft in looking for it, I do have square eyes due to having my face buried in a computer most of the week but its paid off. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations on getting your job, just goes to show you have to get out there for yourself :smiley: