Lamborghini to electrify entire range by 2024

“Internet voting machines” must be a reference to the Trump rants about stolen elections?
And check what Texas is doing currently to disenfranchise voters.
“Texas Democrats Stymie GOP Voting Bill, for Now - The New York Times” nytimes.com/2021/05/31/us/p … -bill.html

Franglais:
“Internet voting machines” must be a reference to the Trump rants about stolen elections?
And check what Texas is doing currently to disenfranchise voters.
“Texas Democrats Stymie GOP Voting Bill, for Now - The New York Times” nytimes.com/2021/05/31/us/p … -bill.html

No it’s a ‘reference’ to clear CCP involvement in rigging the US election.Trump never actually said that.
At this point Rand Paul would make a better president than Trump.
So what’s Trump got to do with it.
For someone who’s supposedly so worried about ‘global warming’ you don’t seem to be too worried about the increase in fossil fuel production and self proclaimed ‘developing country’ China claiming even more in the South Asian Sea just so long as it’s the ‘right’ regime that’s burning it in the form of Macron’s commy comrades.
While making us dependent on EDF at 18p per kwh + road fuel duty and 20% VAT.
Until the first and last nuclear disaster in western Europe.

Any time the GOP want to change the voting system it’s always to disenfranchise people who could swing the vote the other way, More like a banana republic over there , bent bastids.

The Queen of the EU Ursula latest ‘Green Brief’ says lots more trouble in store for the oil companies, One paragraph jumped out at me :open_mouth:

“A revision of the EU’s energy taxation directive is also expected to focus on taxing fossil fuels more heavily, including petroleum products.” All part of the Paris Accord.

euractiv.com/section/energy … r-big-oil/

lancpudn:
Any time the GOP want to change the voting system it’s always to disenfranchise people who could swing the vote the other way, More like a banana republic over there , bent bastids.

The Queen of the EU Ursula latest ‘Green Brief’ says lots more trouble in store for the oil companies, One paragraph jumped out at me :open_mouth:

“A revision of the EU’s energy taxation directive is also expected to focus on taxing fossil fuels more heavily, including petroleum products.” All part of the Paris Accord.

euractiv.com/section/energy … r-big-oil/

We left the EU to take democratic control over our own government.
No one here has voted for Ursula Useless.
So you make fossil fuel unaffordable resulting in a net reduction in it’s use.
Where are you then going to find the corresponding net reduction in tax revenues.
Plus the lost tax revenues from the resulting lower economic activity as people reduce their travel and/or reduce their consumer spending to pay for fuel.
So you think that the economy can withstand an equivalent of 16p per kwh + the present rate of road fuel duty and 20% VAT let alone more and an increase in domestic fule bills from 3p per kwh including 5% VAT to 16p per kwh + 5% VAT.Good luck with that.
Oh and a major nuclear disaster will just add to this plan for economic suicide.
All to appease the self appointed ‘developing country’ Communists helped by their EUSSR allies.

Carryfast:

fodenway:

switchlogic:
‘Controlled by Beijing using internet vote counting machines’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You heard it here first chaps! This fantasy world of yours is hilarious comedy.

He’s gone and blown his cover now, the Illuminati will be after him (either them or the Intelligence service) for letting that one out of the bag.

So tell us when have you booked your electric domestic boiler replacement.Good luck with that at 18p per kwh.
You’re also obviously happy with China’s self proclaimed ‘developing country’ status and exemption.

I can’t actually believe you’re a real person, I still half think you’re a clever long term member winding us up. I mean, come on, can’t you see how ridiculous that reply is? To two comments taking the ■■■■ and having a laugh? Surely no one is this dense in reality

Carryfast:
No it’s a ‘reference’ to clear CCP involvement in rigging the US election.

I trust you’ve handed this evidence over to the authorities? You may have failed at being a truck driver but it seems you are also a great loss to the intelligence community. Your face not fitting anywhere could be a great positive as a spy

Carryfast:

Why do you predict a nuclear disaster?
(Opening myself up to a stream of ■■■■■■■■ as usual)

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

(Opening myself up to a stream of [zb] as usual)

You really think that previous precedent doesn’t suggest that’s very likely assuming you want to massively increase dependence on nuclear power generation and with it those odds.
The only zb here is from those who think that nuclear power generation isn’t an extreme safety liability.Even if we could afford an energy policy based on more than 15p per kwh + taxes and that fossil fuels aren’t the far lesser evil if any.
No doubt if/when it happens those like you would be running away shouting that it’s not your fault no one could have ‘predicted’ such a disaster. :unamused:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

You really think that previous precedent doesn’t suggest that’s very likely assuming you want to massively increase dependence on nuclear power generation and with it those odds.
The only zb here is from those who think that nuclear power generation isn’t an extreme safety liability.Even if we could afford an energy policy based on more than 15p per kwh + taxes and that fossil fuels aren’t the far lesser evil if any.
No doubt if/when it happens those like you would be running away shouting that it’s not your fault no one could have ‘predicted’ such a disaster. :unamused:

Carryfast:
You really think that previous precedent doesn’t suggest that’s very likely

No, it suggests the opposite

Carryfast:
assuming you want to massively increase dependence on nuclear power generation and with it those odds.

I’m a loudmouth lorry driver. I have no real influence when it comes to a countries power generation

Carryfast:

See above. Should a nuclear disaster occur I doubt anyone will be trying to blame me. Except you maybe but then you are 99p short of a pound

VW just offered me,what I paid for my van…15 months ago.
Not bad…seeing as it will be worthless in another 4 years.
No movement on zonda prices yet :frowning:

commonrail:

I`ll offer you a thousand quid more than that.
Al you have to do is agree to buy this lovely car I have for sale.

at 10 grand above it`s retail price…

Franglais:

commonrail:

But a car won’t take loads of batteries for conversion to an EV but a van will.The car’s value is toast. :bulb: :smiley:

switchlogic:
See above. Should a nuclear disaster occur I doubt anyone will be trying to blame me. Except you maybe but then you are 99p short of a pound

More like when not if a nuclear disaster occurrs all of the pro nuclear anti fossil fuel global warming believing zealots will be running away saying it wasn’t their fault.That obviously includes you.
You’re obviously one of those believers with a 99% missing tool kit not me.
So we’ve got Windscale,Three Mile Island,and Chernobyl and they’re just the zb ups they couldn’t hide at just those 20th century levels of nuclear power generation’s share of the energy market.
You really think that such examples won’t increase pro rata with the increased share of nuclear power in this brave new nuclear and tree burning fuelled utopia.
All because you and those like you think that Earth will be turned into another Venus by by burning a few tonnes of coal oil and gas.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Carryfast:
You really think that previous precedent doesn’t suggest that’s very likely

No, it suggests the opposite

Carryfast:
assuming you want to massively increase dependence on nuclear power generation and with it those odds.

I’m a loudmouth lorry driver. I have no real influence when it comes to a countries power generation

Carryfast:

This may be of interest on this issue:
ourworldindata.org/safest-sources-of-energy
Relative deaths due to different sources of electricity production.

lancpudn:
Even the ExxonMobil investors are making ‘Sea changes’ and getting “Their man” elected to the board to decarbonise the industry. I need to get rid of my petrol lawn mower too & get another leccy hover mower, Went to get a gallon of petrol today for it & since I got my MG ZS EV in January the bloody stuff has gone up 14p/litre since then, When the carbon credit system starts in July it’s going to put another €0.50 cents/litre on fossil fuels :open_mouth: aljazeera.com/economy/2021/ … or-big-oil

WOW! Activist investors have now taken 3rd seat on Exxon board :open_mouth: cleantechnica.com/2021/06/03/ac … xon-board/

The Queen of the EU Ursula von der Layen is going to make it even harder on “Big Oil” on 14th July when transport is included in the ETS (emission trading system). “A revision of the EU’s energy taxation directive is also expected to focus on taxing fossil fuels more heavily, including petroleum products.” euractiv.com/section/energy … r-big-oil/

Franglais:

That’s very interesting

switchlogic:

Franglais:

That’s very interesting

Probably only because it contains more biased pro nuclear bs.

bbc.com/future/article/20190 … death-toll

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Franglais:

That’s very interesting

Yup, it’ll be those dastardly Chinese feeding us fake statistics. I’m ready to stand on the front line with you brother, we shall drive this menace away. READY THE PLUTONIUM! Those Chinese will know not to mess with Plucky little Britain

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Franglais:

That’s very interesting

Gratified to see you’re choosing the BBC as your source.
Reliable figures are hard to find. That is a very fair point. Especially in countries such as Russia.
Maybe they are understating radiation deaths. No reason to assume their deaths reports on mining, smoke pollution etc are accurate either.
It is difficult.

Franglais:

commonrail:

3 years old…with 30k on the clock,and more than I paid for a new one,last year.