Lamborghini bids farewell to ICE models

Another historic marque transitioning to electric. Lamborghini is in it’s final year of making only pure combustion models such as the Aventador as the sports-car maker switches its lineup to plug-in hybrids & pure electrics in 2024. :open_mouth: todaynewspost.com/auto-news/lam … this-year/

lancpudn:
Another historic marque transitioning to electric. Lamborghini is in it’s final year of making only pure combustion models such as the Aventador as the sports-car maker switches its lineup to plug-in hybrids & pure electrics in 2024. :open_mouth: todaynewspost.com/auto-news/lam … this-year/

No Lambo has ever, or ever will be, on my wish list! Horrid cars. So they can use clockwork motors if the choose…

The do a Lamborghini Sian , daughters name is Sian , when I showed her the pictures of the car she gave me that please dad , but even though it’s normally a yes , it was a no chance , though someone mentioned they do a Ducati dival Sian , but not sure as I’ve never found any mention of one , but price I guess would be more reasonable , I wouldn’t mind as I love motorbikes , but can’t say I’m wrong verily keen on looking oks of dival

From what I’ve heard, Lambo’s are bloody awful things to drive, and if in the very unlikely event that I am ever in the market for a supercar. it would be a Ferrari anyway.
So basically I ain’t bothered,.I’ll stick with the wife’s Mondeo. :laughing:

It seems big lard arse SUV models are in vogue, Ferrari have their own Purosangue SUV model out later this year & Colin Chapman must be spinning in his grave at the new Lotus Eletre SUV model, A 2 ton behemoth 600HP electric SUV that’s bigger & wider than a long wheel base Range Rover :open_mouth: youtube.com/watch?v=znPk8R0xkkk