Ladies of the Night in Doncaster

Was parked up in Doncaster tuther night not far from a well known supermarket RDC and just after applying my face pack putting on mi nighty and getting settled for the night I was disturbed by the sound of knocking at my cab door …I open the curtain to find a young lady offering the once in a night time offer of "some COMPANY "

This same lady offered me the same kind of service three or 4 times over the next three hours and I had to finally use some strong language to get rid and get some sleep…

I just wondered who had come across this type of comunity service for truckers and where … :wink: :wink:

Just out of interest whats the postcode :blush:

tobytyke:
Just out of interest whats the postcode :blush:

Hmm yes perhaps one of the Sat Nav goobers could create a database for them :laughing: :laughing:

isn’t that called a POI

Place Of Infection :smiley:

thecoder0:
Was parked up in Doncaster tuther night not far from a well known supermarket RDC…

Outside the Wincanton site by any chance?

Stan

it was prolly the tesco site (ex wincanton), that area and the area near the cattle market / new north bridge are well known areas of ye olde knockage.
but since the stockyard truckstop is only just down the road, why didn`t you park there to avoid the hassle? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Probably full .
The amount of trucks that squash into that place :laughing:

paul@midway:
Probably full .
The amount of trucks that squash into that place :laughing:

And I am too tight to spend mi night out parking dosh in the truckstop…need to save it for the ladeeeeeeeezzeee on the trading estate charitable donation obviously, not for elicit purposes :wink:

Doncaster whores :laughing: :laughing:

I once stayed at a B+B on Bawtry Road called the Carribean for a few nights (the name should have got us thinking) but every time we went in or out of the place we had scantily clad females offering all kinds of ■■■■■■ favours in return for some used notes :open_mouth: And 1 got the right hump when we returned from a night out with a couple of lasses we had pulled in town :laughing:

B1 GGK:
Doncaster whores :laughing: :laughing:

I once stayed at a B+B on Bawtry Road called the Carribean for a few nights (the name should have got us thinking) but every time we went in or out of the place we had scantily clad females offering all kinds of ■■■■■■ favours in return for some used notes

Doesn’t say much for Doncaster when they grace one of the poshest areas of town! :laughing:

I remember a few years ago getting a knock on the cab door and on looking out the window saw a professional lady standing there. I wound the window down and she said “Bit of business, £20.” I thought for a moment that said, “OK, but I want the money up front mind.” She walked of aiming some very industrial language in my direction, fair made me blush. :blush: :blush: :wink: :smiley:

They’re all crackheads.

dont know about women of the night in doncaster but i find the birds on the tannoys and book in desk at the r.d.c in doncasteri go to always nice and cheerfull and freindly , unlike some of the sour faced nags you have to deal with

ady1:
dont know about women of the night in doncaster but i find the birds on the tannoys and book in desk at the r.d.c in doncasteri go to always nice and cheerfull and freindly , unlike some of the sour faced nags you have to deal with

The two blondes in the background are quite nice but that old hag with the short blonde hair wants shooting

Had a similar sort of thing happen to me years ago on South Mimms services, off the M25.

There was a couple of us from the same firm nighting out when i had a tap on the door offering me all sorts of adult pleasures, me being the gentleman, of course i politley decline, and promptly spent the rest of the night looking at the picture i had of my wife and kissing my wedding ring.

Anyway, rumor ran ahead of us like a barking dog, and i was the talk of the firm for pleasuring prostitutes at will with my outstanding prowess in the trouser snake department. I couldnt be bothered to put everyone right so the rumors stuck…ah well :blush: :blush: :blush:

Wolverhampton truck stop was terrible, and I have been back in there for ages, is it any better now with the fencing up■■? :unamused:

It’s never been the same since they changed Elkesley fish bar from a massage parlour :smiley:

There were several other places to be not seen such as Cargo Fleet and the Zetland or Bongo club. Manchester tankwash where you had to place a beermat over your beer to stop them dipping their threepenny bits in your lager.

And who will admit to using the Roll Inn motel or the Kernel cafe?