La locomotion en fate

hi every one I asked for info about this French rally and had some really good replies, but I have lost the thread and cannot get this machine to translate the web site into a readable article, I could not make it this year but I am trying to plan for next year, the idea is to take a 1953 Bedford on the back of a merc slidebed to the rally then leave the two trucks somewhere secure and move around with a camper as a holiday to lessen the cost of crossing the channel. so forward planning is a must. any help with the translation , booking the truck in or parking and any good places to see en route (I love scrap yards , industrial sites , or military) would be a great help. trying to find others local to join in, as this gives a little back up with any breakdowns etc and as I could not get my head around any of the languages of the countries visited in the truck someone along that can understand a lad from dorset would help.

There wasn’t one this year, it was cancelled but they are planning for next year. Try the Camion Club de France site. They have an English option on their site. Or email them, plenty of them speak English.

hotel magnum:
hi every one I asked for info about this French rally and had some really good replies, but I have lost the thread and cannot get this machine to translate the web site into a readable article, I could not make it this year but I am trying to plan for next year, the idea is to take a 1953 Bedford on the back of a merc slidebed to the rally then leave the two trucks somewhere secure and move around with a camper as a holiday to lessen the cost of crossing the channel. so forward planning is a must. any help with the translation , booking the truck in or parking and any good places to see en route (I love scrap yards , industrial sites , or military) would be a great help. trying to find others local to join in, as this gives a little back up with any breakdowns etc and as I could not get my head around any of the languages of the countries visited in the truck someone along that can understand a lad from dorset would help.

And Norfolk Enchants wins by a nose…