La Jonquera.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: well we will soon see when i pop in for a coffee in the near future :wink:

Milodon,the photo of the drunk Pole,in the backround is a TNC,Portuguese firm,the driver slept through the noise,and still has curtains shut in his Volvo FH. :smiley:

toby1234abc:
Milodon,the photo of the drunk Pole,in the backround is a TNC,Portuguese firm,the driver slept through the noise,and still has curtains shut in his Volvo FH. :smiley:

Well a good days work, finished off with a drop of vino to help you relax and you’d sleep through almost anything, I know I would.
Either that or he’s just keeping his head below the parapet. Why get involved in something that doesn’t concern you yet and probably won’t :question:

Had mabny a good night odd weekend at lajonqura

iuse to park by the two bp garages on the right coming in from france never had any probs well up to 2002 amyway havnt been thast way since
Use the restaurant opposite plus another little one back up towards border on left.

Then the nights in Mollies and the other one cant remember name up top side of the town

Irun wasnt to bad but now no where to park
not the same as it was years back esp the days when doing customs

DS2604,Irun for parking is a pain,i used to use the old TIR park,it is now gone,there was time then to book off,get a decent meal,shower,tidy up the truck,etc.If weekended,a half hour walk took you to the French beach at Hendaye,lot of the lads then stayed in Irun,in the bars with cheap beer and β– β– β– β– .

Yeah agree there ref the beech at hendaye
Half time i would ship sat night to cherbourg even with frozen or ambient run sunday 1st shift irun sunday night national all the way customs on monday morning
then if going well out there by monday late afternoon and down again
That old 143 use to fly lol - low km’s tho when sold it

i dont stop irun anymore get last fuel at pamplona get β– β– β– β–  on the santander ifgone out that way
for what you would make on them now not even worth the hassle buying them and for sake of 200 il just get loose packets