L Lynch tipper wages?

Looking at getting on to tippers and Lynch come to mind , anyone know what they pay out of thier Stanmore or Rushden depots ? Cheers.

I heard they pay around £11 p/h. Member KR79 may be able to help a bit more.

spooky70:
I heard they pay around £11 p/h. Member KR79 may be able to help a bit more.

Cheers Spooky , was that out of Stanmore or Rushden?

I’m in the Essex/Herts area and the Lynch lads around here run out of Brentwood mainly.

Cheers again Spooky . Actually Brentwood might come in handy , I saw an article the other day saying that Basildon is Londons cheapest commuter town , might look at getting a gaff there . Do you know Basildon at all? What’s it like ?

It’s like any big town. Some ok areas and some bits where you don’t leave home without a flak jacket! :smiley:
It’s actually a good central area work wise. East London, Tilbury, Thurrock/Purfleet, Southend and Chelmsford are all within a reasonable distance.

spooky70:
It’s like any big town. Some ok areas and some bits where you don’t leave home without a flak jacket! :smiley:
It’s actually a good central area work wise. East London, Tilbury, Thurrock/Purfleet, Southend and Chelmsford are all within a reasonable distance.

I am so happy that I do not have to say any of the above…

(No offence mind :wink: )

Ive heard the essex drivers are are on either 120 or 130 a shift self employed lessons in polish or Romanian may be useful.
There’s much better tipper work in the east london essex/herts area available!!!

Cheers kr79, I did think you’d have more info. :smiley: And, yeah, there is plenty going on.
Nodding Donkey, no offence taken - I don’t live in Bas-vegas. :sunglasses:

kr79:
Ive heard the essex drivers are are on either 120 or 130 a shift self employed lessons in polish or Romanian may be useful.
There’s much better tipper work in the east london essex/herts area available!!!

Cheers KR 79. Surely Kuvaa or however you spell it covers the Polish lessons ?

I’ve got the grab licence as well , would that pay more ?

I think the grab is a tenner a day more.

kr79:
I think the grab is a tenner a day more.

Thanks again

Noticed today that they had Renault tippers ? What are they like and what sort of gear box?

Noticed they run upto Mountsorrel empty for a load

tango boy:
Noticed they run upto Mountsorrel empty for a load

Most likely on self drive, contract hire for someone. Stupidly long waiting times for new tippers at the moment.