Knowhow wednesbury

anybody had any experience working for these? 7.5 tonne work

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Home delivery for currys, would imagine anything electrical.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Did agency for Knowhow Skelmersdale.
You deliver cookers, washing machines etc and big yank fridge freezers. You’ll be out with a sparks/plumber who fits them. Lots of heavy lifting and sometimes flats deliveries.

how many hours a day on average?

Berty:
how many hours a day on average?.

It varied really, depends what you’ve got on and whether you had to fit it and how long it took. Was paid eight hours minimum but usually 10-12 hours.

Rat67:

Berty:
how many hours a day on average?.

It varied really, depends what you’ve got on and whether you had to fit it and how long it took. Was paid eight hours minimum but usually 10-12 hours.

ok thanks mate

I did know how in Skem twice, wasn’t really for me IMHO, too many deliveries, not enough time, very heavy stuff and ■■■■■ money.

JakeWS:
I did know how in Skem twice, wasn’t really for me IMHO, too many deliveries, not enough time, very heavy stuff and [zb] money.

this job pays £11 an hour apparently double manned deliveries… not sure if it’s just a limpers gig or they after people full time

Berty:

JakeWS:
I did know how in Skem twice, wasn’t really for me IMHO, too many deliveries, not enough time, very heavy stuff and [zb] money.

this job pays £11 an hour apparently double manned deliveries… not sure if it’s just a limpers gig or they after people full time

Yeah always double manned, American Fridge Freezers weigh a ton! You strap yourself on to them with a harness and carry them up stairs to flats haha. We was £9.50/hour in the week then a bit higher on the weekend. That was on the Agency, their guys were on £9.50/hour every day, 5 on 3 off.

it will be dropped outside for them in that case then haha… this is in wednesbury mate so not sure if it’s more down here

Haha yeah it was a really hard days work to be honest mate and all the full-timers weren’t too happy there it seemed. Give it a bash if you’ve nothing going on, the odd person loved it, but don’t give up anything half decent to go there if you want my advice.

Just think of all them bored housewives, waiting to get there new washing machine to sit on, wearing nothing to answer the door.

If your looking for 7.5t there’s also Breezemount for Ikea aswell

Daytrunker:

Christ Jeff. You must really despise these lads to mention that! :grimacing: I did a bit for Breezemount in Warrington before I got my Class 2…

Turd.png

JakeWS:
Haha yeah it was a really hard days work to be honest mate and all the full-timers weren’t too happy there it seemed. Give it a bash if you’ve nothing going on, the odd person loved it, but don’t give up anything half decent to go there if you want my advice.

Used to be a good gig full time employed for Currys home deliveries , as you got the decent jobs , installs and rounds that were spread out max 17/25 drops because there was no money in it for subbie’s ( they got the meatball city centre rounds )
Then the bean counters got involved [emoji49]
I did 3 years at Southampton , stress got the better of me in the end

eagerbeaver:

Daytrunker:

Christ Jeff. You must really despise these lads to mention that! :grimacing: I did a bit for Breezemount in Warrington before I got my Class 2…

I know its not the best BUT earning money while looking for a perm gig is better than not earning.

Did 9 months at B&Q at Branston home delivery doing a bit of limping so I know hard graft.

Be a good laugh if there’s two of ya… as long as you get along with people that is [emoji23]

SouthEastCashew:
Be a good laugh if there’s two of ya… as long as you get along with people that is [emoji23]

Most people I meet in life I could happily feed to the pigs mate. I prefer dogs to people.

Lol that’s one way of putting it!

biggriffin:
Just think of all them bored housewives, waiting to get there new washing machine to sit on, wearing nothing to answer the door.

Clearly,mate,you have never seen a Wednesbury housewife :laughing: