Know your place Victorian style

UKtramp:

del trotter:

UKtramp:
I am from Kirk Ella, not far from Beverly,

Blimey, the way you bigged it up I thought it was going to be Swanland at least.

Good lord no, Swanland is a little too rough for me, I was in swanland last week and saw a pigeon just casually sat in a tree and my first thought was how much it has gone downhill. thank god I am in Kirk Ella.

Saw a parakeet sat in a tree last time I was in Cottingham town centre, god knows what to make of that.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DK2k1iRD2f-c&ved=0ahUKEwjHkem6wqTVAhWhA5oKHYNZDmkQwqsBCCUwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFk0AoA8dsIWHel97JEmByYUitHMQ

UKtramp:
. We don’t all walk around with whippets.

:open_mouth: As in for real? You’re not joking?

James the cat:

UKtramp:
. We don’t all walk around with whippets.

:open_mouth: As in for real? You’re not joking?

Yes he is, down here in the ghetto they have Staffordshire terriers and baseball caps.

del trotter:
Saw a parakeet sat in a tree last time I was in Cottingham town centre, god knows what to make of that.

You would be lucky to sell a house in cottingham, once the parakeets move in the areas gone.

UKtramp:
You would be lucky to sell a house in cottingham, once the parakeets move in the areas gone.

I’ve reported your post to the mods as being blatantly Parakeetist. It’s narrow minded bigots like you who make it difficult for ordinary, law abiding and hard working Parakeets to integrate into our society, shame on you!

the maoster:

UKtramp:

I’ve reported your post to the mods as being blatantly Parakeetist. It’s narrow minded bigots like you who make it difficult for ordinary, law abiding and hard working Parakeets to integrate into our society, shame on you!

I am not totally against all parakeets, I just think they should not simply move into an area and take over. They should not be left to do as they wish. It’s a total outrage and its people like you who are encouraging this activity with your do gooder attitude. I bet they haven’t moved into your area yet.

Moved into my area? Don’t be ridiculous! Whilst being an avid supporter of Parakeet rights and a frequent visitor who takes much neede aid to the parakeet camps I certainly wouldn’t want them to spoil my leafy part of suburbia!

Castillidie:

UKtramp:
There is a definite class problem being a driver, its not just using a staff toilet it is the job in general. We are classed as filthy animals regardless of who you are. Step into a truck and you are stripped of all dignity to others. Those from Hull will know the area I live, it is classed as a very high profile area of Hull, even my neighbors look shocked when my wife tells them I am a driver. There is a stigma attached to driving for a living.

Now I know you are a troll. There are no nice/high profile areas of Hull :smiley: :smiley:

True enough. My mate Ronnie lives in Hull, and he has nothing but trouble.

Last year some knob on a scooter caused him some grief while he was out for a drive in his Citroen :frowning:

hubman:
I had a delivery to Samsung uk headquarters once, I was refused to use their toilet , customer does not want drivers using the toilet, so used the wheel as I was miles from any known loos and and still being tipped.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Some dirty ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ on the wheel of my truck when it was out at the weekend. I didn’t realise yesterday when it was cold, but today in broiling sunshine… ■■■■■■■ disgusting.

Well do you know who I am??

UKtramp:

Ronnie Pickering?

DonutUK:

UKtramp:

Ronnie Pickering?

Who?

eagerbeaver:

DonutUK:

UKtramp:

Ronnie Pickering?

Who?

Ronnie Pickering

RONNIE XXXXING PICKERING!!!

Hulls hardest man who could slam a revolving door…