Know it all/curry s

Is full time wage 26 k :question:
Are length of shifts 12 hrs
What’s night out rate for tramping :question:
Best time to start to avoid d/deckers :question:
Is sat £140
Is sun £150
Are you best to do job agency or employed driver,how’s this transfer to employed from agency after 12/13 weeks work
Tramping scotch,do they trunk tries up to you,stop out all week,or is it up /night/2 out then back
Anymore info ta
N.b have done job/agency, but years ago,so upto date would be handy ta
Umbrella/paye,think that’s what he said,which is best with agency ta

Been out for a few this afternoon?

That makes no sense whatsoever, try again in the morning when you,ve sobered up

We have got the army intelligence corps working on it !

I read his whilst I was sober, a few pints later and it still makes no sense ?

Dozy… Are you leaving Stobarts to join Currys?

Can’t help you on any of the requested info though. Sorry.

TNCSI will sort it out, no worries :smiley: clever bunch ya know :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ive always been told that army intelligence is an oxymoron.

Slackbladder:

They aint that good :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:

tango boy:

Slackbladder:

They aint that good :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:

But CSI TNUK are. Sit back and wait and they will sum this post up :smiley:

I think he wants the usual low down on…somebody… :question: :laughing:

Any full time job with a company is better than handing a large profit to a rip agency.

If Saturday is 140 quid and Sunday is only 10 quid more that doesn’t seem vary fair I have to say… Further more ! … If Saturday is only 140 then how much do you get paid for a weekday ?

hhgttg. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

It is dhl and only dead man shoes or polish but may be going in house soon but that isn’t common knowledge yet not sure about pay rates but I imagin it will be flat rate except nights not sure about tramping like I know the rdc work is same day except Ireland

Don’t you mean Know How?

He was right about know it all lol but yer it is knowhow

drivergraham:
It is dhl and only dead man shoes or polish but may be going in house soon but that isn’t common knowledge yet not sure about pay rates but I imagin it will be flat rate except nights not sure about tramping like I know the rdc work is same day except Ireland

And breatheeeeeeee… :laughing: :laughing:

Listen for the Lincolshire Poacher later tonight. 76 93 373 383 83 993 28 83 033 9039 8373 783 93 393 564 484 484634 389 777. Ends.

chaversdad:

drivergraham:

And breatheeeeeeee… :laughing: :laughing:

Yer sorry. I was on my phone lol

Slackbladder:

…only if you’re a grunt leaving for BOC in Civvy street… :unamused:

dar1976:
Dozy… Are you leaving Stobarts to join Currys?

Can’t help you on any of the requested info though. Sorry.

Were 99.9% sure we shut sooner rather than later(our depot), I’d don’t want to transfer/work out of another depot as I’ve had enough(recent redundancies etc changed my thoughts on stobart s to be honest),so ill need another job,curry s is a option ,but I’d still like to go with my redundancy,but can’t get definite date so do I go/ stay and wait,I’m not sure what to do to be honest,I wish they’d of just shut the depot in February and put us all out of our misery,it’s like a slow painfull death at the moment,you just want it over with.ta anyway