Knob head car drivers

People can’t drive anymore and are just lazy and pay no attention.

I did about 4 hours in the car yesterday and the the middle lane gang were out in force big time.People joining the motorway and getting into lane 2 for no reason at all.
People that don’t want to allow you to overtake and sit in Lane 3 not moving and they do know you are there.
Idiots doing about 15 miles at 30 mph on a twisty A road single with very few overtaking places to clear them.

Best was on the way home making good progress until I get another “I,m not allowing you to overtake fella in lane 2 A42”
He had bags of room to move over and let me go but he wouldn’t and he did know I was there.
On an occasion when he did look again in his rear view he got a move over gesture,which now put him into brake testing mode,on the A42 of all places.
When he started the brake play I resorted to plan B and cogged it down and shot past in lane 1 to get rid of the ■■■■.

Lots of problems out there,lots of idiots.
Glad I work nights and see less of them.

Mr B:
Coming along the M4 today the gantries were flashing for an incident so when the traffic started slowing no problem as we didn’t stop. A couple of 100 meters from the incident I could see blues ambers and reds all on the hard shoulder so I pulled in lane 2 to give whatever was happening some space. As I passed a car in the ditch 2 car drivers took advantage of the space and undertook me! I was so tempted to slam the door on the 2nd ■■■■■■!

I’m not seeing the same drama as you. And if you seen a car in a ditch it not likley that the service people are changing a tyre on the hard shoulder so i’m not seeing a ‘great danger’ where you need to move over. Also as you’re higher up in a HGV and can see more the people in cars may not be able to see that far ahead and they’re probably wondering why you have moved over as they can’t see anything wrong. If your lane is clear you should keep going never mind slowing down and moving over, there’s no law to say you have to (yet). Any experienced driver knows that others will fill an empty space. Maybe you’re a new driver, or a rigid driver !!! :laughing:

Mike-C:

Mr B:
Coming along the M4 today the gantries were flashing for an incident so when the traffic started slowing no problem as we didn’t stop. A couple of 100 meters from the incident I could see blues ambers and reds all on the hard shoulder so I pulled in lane 2 to give whatever was happening some space. As I passed a car in the ditch 2 car drivers took advantage of the space and undertook me! I was so tempted to slam the door on the 2nd ■■■■■■!

I’m not seeing the same drama as you. And if you seen a car in a ditch it not likley that the service people are changing a tyre on the hard shoulder so i’m not seeing a ‘great danger’ where you need to move over. Also as you’re higher up in a HGV and can see more the people in cars may not be able to see that far ahead and they’re probably wondering why you have moved over as they can’t see anything wrong. If your lane is clear you should keep going never mind slowing down and moving over, there’s no law to say you have to (yet). Any experienced driver knows that others will fill an empty space. Maybe you’re a new driver, or a rigid driver !!! :laughing:

on the day a driver got charged for killing a copper on the hard shoulder if in doubt give the emergency services some space if possible.

paul@midway:
People never could drive properly and are just lazy and pay no attention.

I did about 4 hours in the car yesterday and the the middle lane gang were out in force big time.People joining the motorway and getting into lane 2 for no reason at all.
People that don’t want to allow you to overtake and sit in Lane 3 not moving and they do know you are there.
Idiots doing about 15 miles at 30 mph on a twisty A road single with very few overtaking places to clear them.

Best was on the way home making good progress until I get another “I,m not allowing you to overtake fella in lane 2 A42”
He had bags of room to move over and let me go but he wouldn’t and he did know I was there.
On an occasion when he did look again in his rear view he got a move over gesture,which now put him into brake testing mode,on the A42 of all places.
When he started the brake play I resorted to plan B and cogged it down and shot past in lane 1 to get rid of the ■■■■.

Lots of problems out there,lots of idiots.
Glad I work nights and see less of them.

FTFY! Most of the mongs I saw on nights were driving trucks…