Knights of old

Another company info request haha! Knights of Old, Anyone work/ed for them, good or bad? Nice lookin motors I see at TBS in Frating. I appreciate your comments, thanks

DB

Dan Bear 87:
Another company info request haha! Knights of Old, Anyone work/ed for them, good or bad? Nice lookin motors I see at TBS in Frating. I appreciate your comments, thanks

DB

Yes nice looking motors but they pay peanuts.

nightline:
Yes nice looking motors but they pay peanuts.

Say no more lol!

Motors look cack. Same colour scheme as Lenham

Kettering is ■■■■■■ Northampton is good, and can’t speak for Luton or other depots/parts of the group.

What depot is it at? Class 1,2, 7.5 or Van?
I worked at Northampton depot for 2 years doing pallet force. Just to get experience. Company mentality is get the job done at all costs. They will max your hours out if you let them. There all take no give. But there are alot of other companies the same. Your just a number. They own a agency company called merlin and have been recruiting through them. I wouldn’t go back to them,that’s just me. All you can do is try them out for yourself.

What Id call a good outfit having been agency for 15 year, I worked out of Kettering and there they have plenty of loyal long term staff drivers, if you want loads of hours you will get legal maximum this time of year with all of the Christmas freight. I found their office staff okay, people in offices are often the main issue when i decide to move on but found their attitude to be alright, they respond well to criticism, their can be a helluva wait to get your keys and paperwork in the mornings, i had sat n sun off every weekend because i had done or nearly done my 60 by then. Go for it theres alot worse than them and no graft involved save for open and close the curtains and hook up the unit, kettering a very crowded site with limited space esp on a friday night. Im a staff man now (not KOO), no more dealing with pondlife agency personnel YAY!