Knights of Old

Knights of Old advertising for trampers in Glasgow, based at various English depots flights/train home included £30-£35k. Maybe there is a shortage of drivers after all, not seen company’s advertise this way for a while.

You’d think they’d try advertising down here first - There’s plenty who’d bite your arm off for a basic package well into the £30k’s

Tramping out of Kent barely makes £30k in many yards alas…

Is this a “11 nights away out of 14” job like Stobarts were advertising for Sittingbourne or “4 nights per week monday-friday” btw?

Even Stobarts were offering £38k headline rate for the former out of sittingbourne, but that was Eurotramping even then.

They have work for Mole Valley Farmers to sites all over the UK.

That will be if your near max your hours plus 4/5 nights out and with Saturday’s you will make around 30/35k . Knights pay about 8 pound an hour last I heard so you can imagine the hours you gotta do , bs job, but then again most haulage is utter bs pay.
If you paid a cleaner to do 60 plus hours and give em 20 quid to work away each night you prolly be on similar money. You gotta be around the 800 gross a week for tramping or it’s just a waste of your life .

I’ve seen this advertised locally in N.Ireland this week too - location is stated as dromore co.down, but also states that’s flights to and from the UK will be provided.

Blimey looks like an Uk agency B.S wage to register with the idiots.

They were looking drivers in dublin lately pay was under 10 euro per hour.Pay crap get crap.

eddiec:
They were looking drivers in dublin lately pay was under 10 euro per hour.Pay crap get crap.

I’d say they were probably snowed under with applications - despite the ■■■■■■ pay!