Knackered Digi card

I had a letter from driver standards saying my digi card was a batch that was faulty so i have sent it back, now i work for a local authority so dont really use it anyway but we have a couple of trucks we have to use it in and i am driving one next week.

On the letter it says i have to do a print out before and after the days work until my card comes back… so not having used it much can anyone just let me know the procedure in doing this to start with on the menu,s !!! :confused: :confused:

Hi mate.Go into main menu and scroll down till you come to
Vehicle printout.Press of.It will go through date.Press ok and then say
24 hour.Press ok and it will start the printout.Hope that helps.

Oh forgot to add.Don’t forget to fill out the back of printout with name,Reg,signiture etc

nice one cheers Bud !!

hi i got one of those letters too but it says (well it did on mine) it may be faulty try it first, i did not use mine either, but the first time I tried it, came up, card not valid, so had to sent it back.took two weeks , but i don’t think they are all faulty just a bad batch between two dates,

mine worked fine up until about 2 weeks ago and it come up card invalid on one day so i just sent it back to be on the safe side !!