Kindle530s old trucks

kindle did give me these pictures (i think), but after asking me about my ones of his old daf, i did take some but cant find them at the mo!

Nice one mate!! I couldnt get the pics to come out that clear when i first put em up. The bottom pic was the day i should have started the job, i spent the previous day moving in, next day i got to the yard and boss said dont bother starting today, come again in a couple of days after the snow has gone (it was the day of the really bad snowstorms, when virtually the whole of the M11 was at a standstill and hardly anything in the whole of the country was moving.)
It peed me off a bit, cos i wanted to get going down to Athens :sunglasses:
It was that day that i told the boss the lightbar would look better with 6 spotlights on the roof instead of 4 and the bar should be blue, as well as the bullbar, cos the chassis was filled in with metallic blue chekker plate, and he agreed with me and around a month later he had it all done! :sunglasses:

oh yeah never noticed it started with just 4 lights!

Great pics ,thanks,making me feel cold already,regards derek

nice pictures thanks a lot for posting them.

Nice pics :smiley:

Just out of curiosity, never heard of KJ Gower before, is that Bryan Nunn’s yard they operate out of in Bury??
The IVECO in the last picture seems to be in his livery.

chorcheela:
Just out of curiosity, never heard of KJ Gower before, is that Bryan Nunn’s yard they operate out of in Bury??
The IVECO in the last picture seems to be in his livery.

Yes, it is Brian Nunns yard he operated out of, KJ Gower dont exist anymore though. All the work we ever did was to Greece and reload Italy and back. All trucks were the same colour scheme as mine, he ran XF Super Space Cabs,(2x 480s and a 530) and XL Globetrotters, (a 520 and 2 or 3 460s) all that power on tap and the average weight of the load to Greece was 6 ton, the average reload weight was around 4 or 5 ton :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

All trucks were the same colour scheme as mine, he ran XF Super Space Cabs,(2x 480s and a 530) and XL Globetrotters, (a 520 and 2 or 3 460s) all that power on tap and the average weight of the load to Greece was 6 ton, the average reload weight was around 4 or 5 ton :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:
[/quote]

But I bet you never broke down.

no harry, i didnt. :smiley: