kindle530

is this you in the background.

his has norfolk line livery i believe

No dad, not me im afraid, mind you if i was going to the Middle East i prob wouldnt be far behind the Astran motor :open_mouth: :wink: , i did help one of their blokes out getting into Hamburg docks once though, driving an FH if i remember rightly.he was covered in tattoos i remember, nice bloke actually, we both delivered Suzuki motorbikes for export :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused:

Im still stuck in this at the min, have got an option of waiting for a 50 or 56 plate XF Super Space Cab 480 or a 56 plate M.A.N XXL25.430 as we are apparently going to be going over the water soon, the Messerschmitt will be too high on the pin , so i got to make a choice, may take the M.A.N for time being even though i dont really want it, but if it gets me out of GB it will be worth it!
And i have NEVER EVER done a container in my entire life… and i intend keeping it that way! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

good for you… do you think you’l remember your way out of the ports on the other side. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I will mate, but i cant remember the last time i did it in a right hand drive motor, so just look for the tyre marks up the kerb :laughing: :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:

how about these then…

I know the bloke who drives the Daf, have done quite a few years now, hes one of the 2 blokes who got me a job there, theyve just spent a lot of money replacing a lot of the fleet, unfortunatly i wasnt there long enough to get a new truck, had only been there around a month when they started turning up, i still put me name down for a Daf though, dont ask dont get is my motto! Hope to have either a new job doing Euro (going where i want to go basically :smiley: , Scandanavia) or a Daf where i am now doing Denmark or/and Sweden, or Italy so just have to wait and see what happens.

good for you knidle you’ve waited along time for it. :wink:

jessicas dad:
good for you kindle you’ve waited along time for it. :wink: