Kind of newbie!

Hi all, I’m new to this site, I passed my class C 2 years ago, on 16th of this month. I was working for a plant firm and managed to get 12 months driving 4 wheel MAN for em. Loved every second of it. What a buzz driving it was.
Was offered opportunity to have go at own business/franchise so jacked plant work in but franchise isn’t producing figures I was lead to believe, despite me being blooming good at it to be Frank!!!
So gonna knock it on head very soon to get back into a wagon for good. Do some class C work but then do class 1 ticket.
It’s incredible the whole time I’ve been out in me current job I’ve hampered to be in a wagon it’s such a great feeling.
So hopefully get something soon, of to agencies get registered asap.
Quick question might have to do assessment for firms, any ideas what they like?

Many thanks in advance looking forward to spending time on here and poss meeting some of ya on road. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Last time i worked for an agency they just gave me the address and what time to get there. No assessment or anything. Just take it steady n good luck. It ain’t as much fun nowadays. :laughing:

Some assessments are “Hello mate, here’s the keys”
Some assessments are 2 day affairs that include long tests and essays followed by classroom sessions (or t’other way round) and then driving assessments, then perhaps spending a day out doing the job with a driver watching you.

You really can’t tell, but chances are the agency will let you know before you get there. Just one thing make sure you’re getting paid for the assessment, or if you aren’t that you’re aware of it.

good luck!

Alex

Thank you very much guys. Very grateful for input. Went and registered with 2 agencies today blooming knowledge check quiz was harder than driving test one in one if agencies. But passed still!!! So beat part of hour and half later they informed me they pay min of £6 p/h. Safe to say I just laughed inside. Said “I’ll let you know when I’m available” and threw there paperwork in bin down road!!! Funny how things change when they know you not too experienced!!! Bless em. Hey ho got offered better else where. So guess going to be going there me thinks. Just gotta sort motor out and jack me job in. HAPPY DAYZ :slight_smile::):):):slight_smile: