Kimberley clark haulage?

Hi all,

Any info on who does there haulage these days ? my father used to pull trailers out off barrow mill many years ago i think they have mills in northfleet, barton on humber, barrow and flint any info would be most grateful

Many thanks in advance :smiley:

TDG, But they have recently been taken over by Norbert Dentresangle

Elddiss from consett are always at the Barton site Think they do a lot out of there

Isn’t Kimberley Clark in prudhoe as well?? Elddis are in there as well.

Trukkertone:
TDG, But they have recently been taken over by Norbert Dentresangle

Did they lose it to this lot?

unipartlogistics.com/wps/wcm … d36e5ceb1e

Maybe that is only the packaging and warehouse supply.

The last time I was in their it looked like I was parked in Eastern Europe though. That was about 18 months ago

selby newcomer:
Isn’t Kimberley Clark in prudhoe as well?? Elddis are in there as well.

SCA Hygiene took over kimberley clarks Prudhoe a good few years ago, Elddis still running out of there +DHL

I run out of Barton for elddis and they do most of the work in there as kc Barton is unipart and not norbert. But i think all the other sites ie northfleet, Chorley, flint, and barrow are run by norbert. Although Im always getting loads out of Chorley and northfleet

Norbert Dentressangle handle the warehousing and traffic at Barrow, Flint, Northfleet and the new warehouse at Chorley.

Most of the staff were TUPEd across from TDG with some people relocating or retiring from the smaller old depots at Carnforth and White Lund.

Unipart handle Barton with Elldis doing most of traffic.

TDG used to have a number of Subbies from ODs to small and medium companies. Happily, ND have kept them all on. A pal has a truck on for them and he tells me his invoices are are handled more efficiently now.

It’s all good clean work (albeit a bit boring) thats easy on the truck and the driver and the staff are nice to deal with.

Nothing more exciting than that, I’m afraid.

W

RE Unipart
and who said British Leyland couldnt do anything right