Killingholme stop, well done NCA

£27million of cocaine and heroin found, Romanian driver arrested.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/c … 29161.html

Drugs with a potential street value of £27m have been found hidden in a lorry load of vegetables at a port.

A Romanian man was arrested after the 400kg of cocaine and heroin were discovered at Killingholme Port, north Lincolnshire, concealed in a load of onions and tomatoes.

Sad fact is the driver may of not been aware/involved or have any knowledge of what he was carrying yet he’ll still spend a long time at HMP for it.

looks like it came over as an unaccompanied runner if its been waiting 3 days for a driver to come along to lift it?
he has been released pending,so either way itl be a fast horse and a packed lunch and offski back to wherever for him guilty or otherwise.

Why didn’t…

They follow it to it’s destination.

Perhaps someone in the port wanted to claim all the glory for such a large find?

yourhavingalarf:
Why didn’t…

Perhaps someone in the port wanted to claim all the glory for such a large find?

Have they any pursuit vehicles quick enough to follow a Romanian unit on traction work?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:
Why didn’t…

Have they any pursuit vehicles quick enough to follow a Romanian unit on traction work?

:laughing:

Yes of course they have. They just haven’t got a vehicle capable of running three days non-stop to match Romanian tachograph rules :laughing:

toonsy:

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:
Why didn’t…

:laughing:

Yes of course they have. They just haven’t got a vehicle capable of running three days non-stop to match Romanian tachograph rules :laughing:

Ah, That too of course. :smiley:
Driver will be heaving a sigh of relief: “got me for the drugs, but at least they didn`t get me for tacho or cabotage”!

Been a busy week at Killingholme.
lincolnshirereporter.co.uk/2018 … orry-raid/

yourhavingalarf:
Why didn’t…

They couldn’t follow to it’s final destination because that was an rdc and the customs didn’t have a booking reference.

Ah well. Someone to keep Limey Phil company.

It’s one way to get kids to eat their greens

i see this dude gets locked up on remand,whereas the other flipflop gets released pending further investigation.
no doubt cos he physically brought them in,hence ship them across as runner looks a lot safer to get away with.

dieseldog999:
i see this dude gets locked up on remand,whereas the other flipflop gets released pending further investigation.
no doubt cos he physically brought them in,hence ship them across as runner looks a lot safer to get away with.

Yep. If the guns were found in a pallet locker, it`s not as if he can easily blame the loaders.

Franglais:

dieseldog999:

Yep. If the guns were found in a pallet locker, it`s not as if he can easily blame the loaders.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well if they are his,its possible he was going to asda rdc or similar and was just making sure he would get a quick tip… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

Franglais:

dieseldog999:

well if they are his,its possible he was going to asda rdc or similar and was just making sure he would get a quick tip… :slight_smile:

There we are then! How much do you charge as a defence lawyer? Its a fortune of good advice youve given away there. :smiley:

Franglais:

dieseldog999:

Franglais:

dieseldog999:

There we are then! How much do you charge as a defence lawyer? Its a fortune of good advice youve given away there. :smiley:

■■■■ right. I’ve got Brakes at Grantham tomorrow and I’m now tooling up with AJ47s to ensure priority tipping :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:
Ah well. Someone to keep Limey Phil company.

Another bloody EE’er taking work of good ole British drug smugglers.

toonsy:
■■■■ right. I’ve got Brakes at Grantham tomorrow and I’m now tooling up with AJ47s to ensure priority tipping :slight_smile:

An AJ47? Is that some sort of assault rifle with a sprinkle of glitter and a fake tan…?

Roymondo:

toonsy:

An AJ47? Is that some sort of assault rifle with a sprinkle of glitter and a fake tan…?

Yes it’s my squirty love gun.

It worked though lol

toonsy:

Roymondo:

toonsy:

Yes it’s my squirty love gun.

It worked though lol

^^^^^^^^^^
my main question regarding your love gun would be…do you fire blanks? are you a self loader,or are you agency using dum dum bullets? :slight_smile: