Kids

Comes through door with boyfriend , dad where’s the keys too your car , mines got no fuel in it ( glares at me as though it’s my fault :unamused: , so gets it out and off she goes in my car with its full tank , and off down the garage in hers I go , £40 lighter ( she needed her bank card ) I’m done .
Kids ( 25 ) , what’s the saying it gets easier as they get older :exclamation: it may get easier but not cheaper :exclamation:

Reply should be go to the garage and fill it up then :wink:

She’s not a kid,she is an adult and you’re a mug…no offence btw.

dozy:
Comes through door with boyfriend , dad where’s the keys too your car , mines got no fuel in it ( glares at me as though it’s my fault :unamused: , so gets it out and off she goes in my car with its full tank , and off down the garage in hers I go , £40 lighter ( she needed her bank card ) I’m done .
Kids ( 25 ) , what’s the saying it gets easier as they get older :exclamation: it may get easier but not cheaper :exclamation:

You have 25 kids■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Incidently dozy, your right. She needed her bank card. TO PUT FUEL IN HER OWN CAR. As above, your a mug for paying for it. (Thats if this is actually true or at least not exaggerated)

dozy:

At least she hasn’t got a problem with you having a boyfriend doze,… kids nowadays are so more liberal minded.

:laughing:

The joys of parenthood, should have thought of the consequences of what you were doin 25 years ago, plus another 9 months !! :slight_smile:

dozy:

Post-is-worthless-without-pics.