Kids on your computer

how many of you have got parental control on your computer :question:
each of my two kids have there own web site that they visit on a regular bases,and if they try to enter a site or a link that is not for there age bracket then the computer automaticly blocks them from entering that site.
i have control over my kids well being,is it not our responsibility to look after them. :question:

if someone puts anything on here it is checked by the mods,which i agree with and do not dispute this in any way.but surely the parents must be responsible for what there kids are trying to look at :question: you have the technology at your fingertips to control and make the computer a safe enviroment for your kids to learn and have fun at the same time.

I to have parental control over what they use
each has their own home page and if they try to get to certain things it’s blocked so much so that when there is homework to be done they have to use mine and I sit and watch them
but most of the time they can’t get near the computer for an adult :open_mouth: :wink:

pam

I don’t have parental control on this computer because it’s mine and no one else uses it. both the kids have their own computers, the eldest has a laptop and that doesn’t have controls on it as he is 19 but I do have controls on my 12 year olds PC and his email goes through my machine first so I can delete all those offers to enlarge bits of his anatomy and other dodgy stuff.

Yep were a 2 PC family as well! :open_mouth:
No one goes on my PC thats the rules :smiley: :astonished: :wink:

As for my sons PC, well he is only 5 so I dont need to bother what he is lookin on the internet yet (unless the tweenies are doing somthing their shouldn’t)

I am more worried about what the wife is looking at!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Anyone know any shopping control programs?? :laughing: