Kids car seat in truck?

Can anyone please tell me if I can put my 4 year olds grandsons car seat in the truck to take him a short run? He loves being in the truck when I put my things in it for going away and I can drop him home on my way down the road. PS he already has his HI VIS and hard had ready ;~}

If the operator is happy and the insurance is ok I do not see why you cannot do that

Most child/baby seats that use the standard seat belt to secure them should be quite safe

Yeah, seen a few do it, one with a baby!

My little ones have been out in the truck with me since they were babies and I have never had a problem fitting the car/booster seats in. Nice to hear little ones still have the interest to come out with you.

the problem that you will face is, there are a lot of premises that do not allow passengers in vehicles whilst they are delivering

if you turn up to one with the child, where is he going to go whilst you are tipping?

shuttlespanker:
the problem that you will face is, there are a lot of premises that do not allow passengers in vehicles whilst they are delivering

if you turn up to one with the child, where is he going to go whilst you are tipping?

If they dont let me in they dont get there delivery. Then my boss will charge them for the redelivery. Simple!!

Companies need a backbone. Mine has got one and will not stand for crap off silly companies

I can drop him home on my way down the road

Problem solved!