Keystone distribution. McDonalds

Anyone ever done anything for them ?. Do you get a free Big Mac at each delivery ?. Just joking. Any idea on how many resturants they do on each run. Do they pay decent money ?.

A mate of mine maintains the fridges for them at Heywood,
Jobs are word of mouth, moneys good, staff canteen is spot on (not McTurdalds food).

Thats all I know.

I did some work for Golden West foods in the early 80s, they used to do the Mucky ds deliveries, we used to have anything we wanted at the deliveries :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

free canteen (basingstoke) :sunglasses:

Dont know what their like to work for.I do know that you carnt get an Army Landrover underneath the drive thru canopy with 3 antennas sticking out of it. All because the 2 ic wanted a burger. 2 whip antennas exercise loss.

Well the chap who said they were on good money knows what he is talking about, and you don’t have to do nights out to make the figure add up. About 4 drops on a trailer and as much coffee as you want and sausage mcmuffins at nearly every resturant. Good company.

Are they anything to do with the Keystone Cops? if so, leave well alone :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger.