KEYFUELS!

howdy doody! to all those that use keyfuels cards there is now an app out that is more up to date than the books and also a downloadable app for satnav! :slight_smile:

keyfuels.co.uk/Keyfuels_App.aspx

tried to download this …“enter account details” i dont have a account , my employer has one ! ■■? :confused: will mention the app to him next week tho

Cheers

syramax:
tried to download this …“enter account details” i dont have a account , my employer has one ! ■■? :confused: will mention the app to him next week tho

if you have an iphone just search on app store for it and i downloaded the sat nav app no problems… :confused:

syramax:

Download it from the Iphone app store or googles app store, you don’t need any accout details.

Just be aware that some of the sites it lists as LGV sites aren’t actually suitable for anything bigger than a 17 tonner.

For Android devices then just go to Google Play store and search keyfuels. It’s very handy. It’s been around for a while now.

The “fuelcards” app covers key fuels as well as shell, Esso and texaco. It’s always helped me out the few times I’ve needed diesel in an area I’m unfamiliar with.

got it ! thanks folks :smiley: :smiley:

It’s a bit out of date though.

Still comes up that there’s a site near Topsham near Exeter. AFAIK that closed yesrs ago!