Keyfuels/Diesel Direct sites near Nottingham

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me where the nearest automated fuel bunker site is in/near Nottingham please? The nearest one I can think of is on the industrial estate on the far side of Grantham but I reckon there must be one closer than that?

Thanks.

Rebel

Isn’t there one at Hardstaffs yard out towards the m1 near the powerstation its signposted ( or it was the last time i tried to use it ( duff card)) just drive in give reg to security and he’ll tell you where the pumps to use are

both junction 23 & 29 truckstops take keyfuels,you can do a search on their website.

www.chjones.co.uk

Thanks chaps. Bagpuss, I’ve no idea where you mean, sorry (?)

Mac, thanks! Both Shepshed and Chesterfield are a bit far from Nottingham - I’m wondering if there is anywhere closer? I remembered that Vaughan Transport at Worksop have an automated Keyfuels bunker in their yard, but again, Worksop is as far as Chesterfield from Nottingham, perhaps further?

Keep em coming.

HGV Services (Hardstaffs yard) is off the A453 between Clifton and the M1 it’s signposted from the M1 but I don’t think it is from the Nottingham direction. but from Nottingham take the left turning just after the brow of the hill as you start to drop down towards the power station.

Never used it myself as our yard is in Nottingham so can’t give you any more details.

why does it need to be automated ? got some cans to fill ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

The garage on redhills island A60/614 just going out of notts is keyfuel i use quite a bit.Good fast pump too.Hope this helps. :smiley:Whoops just realised you wanted automated will have to think about that one. :blush:

Denis F:
why does it need to be automated ? got some cans to fill ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Bet they’ve got CCTV too :wink:

:laughing: Great minds think alike :grimacing: