Keyfuels Card

Started with a new Job this week and I’ve been told that I can use my Keyfuels Card to pay for Parking at Snap places!!
Anyone know if this is right??
Help is appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually yes, but give Snap a ring and ask them.

01603 777242

Ken.

I’ve never gone into the ins and outs of Snap, but my lot subscribe to it and I just go in, give them my firm and reg no, and that is it,.the driver doesn t pay by any method, which imo is the best thing about it.
So not sure what you’re on about tbh.

Quinny:
Usually yes, but give Snap a ring and ask them.

01603 777242

Ken.

Thanks buddy

robroy:
I’ve never gone into the ins and outs of Snap, but my lot subscribe to it and I just go in, give them my firm and reg no, and that is it,.the driver doesn t pay by any method, which imo is the best thing about it.
So not sure what you’re on about tbh.

We are not on Snap… but can pay by Keyfuels card rather than pay ourselves and Claim back is what I’m saying

Use keyfuels anywhere you can, you can bang the meal voucher aswell as parking on it. Snap you can only pay to park. Don’t forget m6 toll can be paid on keyfuels card aswell.

Of course your firm might not want to pay for your dinner or a toll road. If it’s a big logistics type I’d keep using it untill they moan. If a small operator maybe ask first.

fridger:
Use keyfuels anywhere you can, you can bang the meal voucher aswell as parking on it. Snap you can only pay to park. Don’t forget m6 toll can be paid on keyfuels card aswell.

Of course your firm might not want to pay for your dinner or a toll road. If it’s a big logistics type I’d keep using it untill they moan. If a small operator maybe ask first.

Good man, thanks for the info buddy [emoji106]

fridger:
Snap you can only pay to park.

Not always. Some places will “give” you the meal voucher for an extra £1 cash.

Ken.