Key fuels POI file ......... has anyone got it?

if you have, would you care to share it with me, as a mate has asked me to get hold of it and load it onto his satnav

I found it in the download section of “www.hgvtruckstops.co.uk”.Just search keyfuels poi.

I’ve got it but its not particularly accurate

its for a mate, I loaded the bridges POI on for him the other day, and asked if its possible to get the key sites.
so since its not for me I`m not too worried about the accuracy

It’s free on the tom tom home site don’t know how good it is

Takes the fun out of looking for derv…its what its all about isnt it? Sweating ones gonads off whilst staring at the fuel needle!! :laughing:

it’s on the keyfuels drivers club site

www.keyfuelsdriver.net

you have to register though :confused:

illl sell it to u for a couple of hundred quid… dont thnk u should have it for free since im tipsy,but a hint is to try tomtom home

Denis F:
it’s on the keyfuels drivers club site

www.keyfuelsdriver.net

you have to register though :confused:

Thats where i got mine from but they really need updating and sorting out

Thanks … I`ve got it
now i just need to get hold of my mate to stick it on his TT

Got that just need me fuel card now!

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36603

only thing I`m thinking of doing now is swopping the symbols between the different files, so I can have the key fuels emblem displayed instead of the truck symbol for the HGV compatible one. But leaving the ov2 file alone

Will it work?

peirre:
only thing I`m thinking of doing now is swopping the symbols between the different files, so I can have the key fuels emblem displayed instead of the truck symbol for the HGV compatible one. But leaving the ov2 file alone

Will it work?

Yes, I change and modify the symbols as you put it all the time.

On the TomTom site which comes alive when you connect your TomTom to your computer, there are POIs for Keyfuels, German and Austrian autohofs, Centre Routiers, truckstops, Travis Perkins, Jewsons, industrial estates, places where you can buy the Belgian Vignette,Volvo truck dealerships, and tons more and it’s all free.

You can also download more voices, I have Ozzy Osborne telling me to “keep left, then take the f…f…f… ■■■■■■■ motorway” at the mo!