Key fuel cards

Has anyone downloaded the POI on to there sat navs from the website, if so, has it worked on the TomTom’s?

keyfuels.co.uk/OurNetwork/sa … loads.aspx

yes seems ok

There’s also a keyfuel app. Very useful and works with your GPS.

Yorkysays:-:

might have to try that. I am sick of pulling in to garages trying to find a key fuel site :smiley:

I recommend you to use Fuel Card v 1.0.
Visit the links from your android phone.
Fuel Card v 1.0 ( market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.fuelcard )

I use this when im somewhere me ,brilliant app.:slight_smile:

Can you get a book that lists all the places that use keyfuels im sure they could post a copy to your boss.

toby1234abc:
Can you get a book that lists all the places that use keyfuels im sure they could post a copy to your boss.

Loads of the sites listed in the book are car washes, car sales or blocks of flats.
The book is so out of date.

mickyblue:
Has anyone downloaded the POI on to there sat navs from the website, if so, has it worked on the TomTom’s?

The TomTom POI’s don’t seem to download. :confused:

Rew:

mickyblue:

Try the one’s from here - work fine for me, loads of other handy ones too. All free apart from cams which you have to subscribe for.

pocketgpsworld.com/

mickyblue:

Yorkysays:-:

might have to try that. I am sick of pulling in to garages trying to find a key fuel site :smiley:

I would recommend it,it’s spot on.

jc69817:

toby1234abc:

Loads of the sites listed in the book are car washes, car sales or blocks of flats.
The book is so out of date.

That’s the same story for the POI’s

There is a keyfuel site on the a38 near dursley that is lusted in the book as truck site it turned out to be a small car station with a hgv oump which you enter only going south and you have to ask a passer by to stop the traffic so you can reverse out in to fast traffic even though the staff say you can turn around with a trailer when you cat as a low canopy and the post code is wrong by many miles.

Sorry to wake up this old thread but I was chatting to a driver in hospital today, we mentioned Keyfuels and he asked when it started. I seem to think it was about 1984 and I had a proper plastic key used with a key reader in garages, they were few and far between in those days.

Does anyone have a photo of the old key, before the bar code fobs

Jeez wheel nut that brings back a vague memory!

Wheel Nut:
Sorry to wake up this old thread but I was chatting to a driver in hospital today, we mentioned Keyfuels and he asked when it started. I seem to think it was about 1984 and I had a proper plastic key used with a key reader in garages, they were few and far between in those days.

Does anyone have a photo of the old key, before the bar code fobs

I think the Keyfuels app is actually still stuck in 1984!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Stopped using it, and use Fuelmate now…

Beau Nydel:
Jeez wheel nut that brings back a vague memory!

We were actually trying to remember the name of the truckstop near Huntingdon, it was all Yellow and Red plastic and the girls took their bras off for a couple of quid. :slight_smile:
They did keyfuels, at the time, but it was fairly scarce. London Colney. Silvertown. Huntingdon, Walsall, Liverpool and Penrith. There was a small shed on the A1 Peterborough too and A1 Granthouses for a Mars Bar

^^^^^^ Godmanchester, it’s where the fuel station is now, and the girls did indeed take everything off.

So my friend tells me. :wink:

Rew:

mickyblue:

Worked fine here - Downloaded and copied the POIs to my satnav via the Mydrive and MyDrive Connect apps.