Kevchalluk's old scrapbook pics - LOTS of pics!

I’lI thought I’d start a new thread for these, and keep the other one for actual truck photos.

these are the contents of a couple of scrapbooks I put together as a kid with clippings from truck mags and brochures, and also an old Sunters calendar!

Sunters calendar (not sure what year!)

Well done again Kev. Brilliant,

you must have been a spoiled kid, my mam chucked all my rubbish out :stuck_out_tongue:

great pics I remember some of these pics from truck magazine from the 70s and 80s. keep them coming.

Yes,good stuff Kev,those Sunter motors are a bit better than the old 'uns they had. :laughing:

all paid for out of my own pocket money malc! :laughing:

still got boxes full of TI and T&D up in their loft too. was showing my three year old nephew them, he’s already mad about trucks especially stobart

kevchalluk:
all paid for out of my own pocket money malc! :laughing:

still got boxes full of TI and T&D up in their loft too. was showing my three year old nephew them, he’s already mad about trucks especially stobart

Ah, never mind he will soon grow out of that :laughing: You did. I did, oh!!!

great pictures, i remember having the sky 'ook poster as a kid, its like bubblemans scrapbook memories thread!!

keep them coming please!

hi kev. great pictures,brings back alot of memories,i had forgot about scorpio transport they looked a treat when they were buffed up,ucl bought them out and then they soon became tatty. keep the pict coming please.

diesel dan:
hi kev. great pictures,brings back alot of memories,i had forgot about scorpio transport they looked a treat when they were buffed up,ucl bought them out and then they soon became tatty. keep the pict coming please.

Bloody Hell Dan, I forgot about those too and we had their trailers in and out at Howden. what was the score with them? Was it normal C&D work?

hi wheel nut,
if i remember correctly,they carried hanging garments.i remember running with one of their drivers,alan west.it was his little girl that mira hindley and ian brady killed,very sad,

diesel dan:
hi wheel nut,
if i remember correctly,they carried hanging garments.i remember running with one of their drivers,alan west.it was his little girl that mira hindley and ian brady killed,very sad,

:cry: :cry: :cry:

“Why can’t the families be spared the constant indignity of Hindley’s continuous publicity seeking?”

superb stuff kev