Kettle ,fridge in cab?

i need buy some fridge,kettle in cab for tramping.found in ebay.but which model much betters.any good info.thank.

You’ll pay a bit for a fridge Had a waeco in my old truck.Was good and coukd leave it on all week without running the batteries down. Cool boxes are alot cheaper and do a good job.As for kettles. Get yourself a camping stove and you can get a kettle to to use on it from b&m or qd for about £6.

waeco for the fridge and 24v kettle. buy something good as will pay for itself in the end

Waeco tropicool looks like the cheapest fridge type anyone know if they’re any good? Or are their cool boxes any good as they’re half the price? My old cool box was 60 quid and stopped working after a few months, kept most stuff cold but not as cold as I’d of liked.

OllieNotts:
Waeco tropicool looks like the cheapest fridge type anyone know if they’re any good? Or are their cool boxes any good as they’re half the price? My old cool box was 60 quid and stopped working after a few months, kept most stuff cold but not as cold as I’d of liked.

Mine wasn’t the tropicool.But a great fridge.Like you say pricy but had it in the truck for about 4 years and never let me down.

24v kettles are are crap. In fact electric kettles in a lorry are all crap I’ve been through 6 in 4 years. Gas cooker and proper kettle is the way forward