Kersey Freight

Hi all,I see this company are looking for sub contractors pulling their trailers throughout europe,anyone any experience with them good or bad?

AaronR will be along shortly :wink:

Hi transc, I was working in the office at Kersey until April this year. I’ve gotta say from a Gaulish point of view they are definitely one of the better euro hauliers to pull for. They are very fair, have a good mix of work, don’t charge trailer hire and all their trailers are new or nearly new sdc boxvans. They are also very approachable, you know who u are dealing with, even the 2 directors work on the traffic desk!

Give Dave Crawford a call on 01473 825182

AaronR

AaronR:
Hi transc, I was working in the office at Kersey until April this year. I’ve gotta say from a Gaulish point of view they are definitely one of the better euro hauliers to pull for. They are very fair, have a good mix of work, don’t charge trailer hire and all their trailers are new or nearly new sdc boxvans. They are also very approachable, you know who u are dealing with, even the 2 directors work on the traffic desk!

Give Dave Crawford a call on 01473 825182

AaronR

What type of work is it they do Aaron, unusual to see a large fleet of vans, is it only France they do
Regards Biffo

France Germany Italy are the main destinations i beleive.
My mate did 2 or 3 Paris’s a week, tip and reload around Paris tip Kent or Essex, back up to Hadleigh to reload and do it again. Easy work apparently.

Hi all iv been on with Kersey since Christmas and I have to say there a good crowd to work for.
Lads in office are spot on and rates are ok. I very rarely sit waiting for reloads.
They was one berk in the Office but thankfully he’s left now lol

460MC:
Hi all iv been on with Kersey since Christmas and I have to say there a good crowd to work for.
Lads in office are spot on and rates are ok. I very rarely sit waiting for reloads.

Just sent you a pm 460MC

My own Kersey Freight shunting. If i was still an Owner Driver i certainly would!! :laughing: :laughing:

Kersey Freight by benners10, on Flickr

KERSEY DAF by benners10, on Flickr

This one is from Colin Waters of MW Tasker.

HDZ 450 to Paris by benners10, on Flickr

460MC:

You cheeky git! only just seen this post, how are ya mate? Volvo still going well?

Aaron