Kenyon Haulage - Blackburn

Any info on this company what are they like to work for etc. They took over the company i work for this week (Truswell Haulage) thanks.

Hi

They took over a firm I was working at, we had been just doing pallet network stuff and they brought in some general work too, one or two office positions disappeared. The rigid fleet was ok but the units supplied to us were 5 year old Actros, though to be fair they were as tidy as you could hope for within that brief. Trailers seemed ok.

I think it was between the first and second lockdowns so the following 6 months I was there was sometimes full on, but I think all the pallet networks were under pressure so I couldn’t say it was down to the new firm coming in per se.

I think we had a web based system to clock on and off each shift, never really had any direct dealings with the Blackburn office. Now and again someone would night out in our yard, I can’t recall anyone whingeing about the firm.

lgamston:
Any info on this company what are they like to work for etc. They took over the company i work for this week (Truswell Haulage) thanks.

Is it true you get paid extra for sheeting up and going in to London ?

Seen them in IKO grangemill loading asphalt blocks fwiw

Punchy Dan:

lgamston:

Is it true you get paid extra for sheeting up and going in to London ?

Yes

Sent from my moto g(30) using Tapatalk

Truswells at Barnsley ■■

SHYTOT:
Truswells at Barnsley ■■

Yup

Sent from my moto g(30) using Tapatalk