Kenworth

Woke up to find this beauty parked behind me at the Reims routier Nearly every passing driver stopped to take pictures.

[attachment=1]dan 039.jpg[/attachment

The OP looks a bit like the one which is kept in one of the warehouses at Doumen’s in Périgueux, but that trailer looks like a proper job whereas this bloke isn’t on haulage but pulls an exhibition trailer around. Nice to look at, and to listen to, but would you really like to work in that shoebox of a cab? :unamused: :laughing:

A (modern) French plate but no departmental/regional affix. Unusual. :question:

I notice that there are quite a few KWs on haulage work in France, with full size trailers too, how do they do that? :open_mouth:

I know of a couple of kenworths on I think it’s a Pinders Circus in fance seen a couple of them and there another can’t remember the name Of them

Legend_Scania:
I know of a couple of kenworths on I think it’s a Pinders Circus in fance seen a couple of them and there another can’t remember the name Of them

Circus Vegas have a few different American trucks and a handful of the big pick ups too.

Dan Punchard:

My cousins have one of these at uttoxeter with a 425 cat engine, some time in the next century it may get finished!

Tuesday afternoon on scarboro’ sea front.

The old girl I used tae drive ,on a sunny sunday night in Saskatchewan.

Legend_Scania:

Uncle Sam’s Amreican Circus has a big fleet 27 in total consisting of Kenworth Peterbult Mack Frightliner GMC Ford and even a American La France fire truck

I drive (at the weekends) this Kenworth W900-A for them Cat 425 Fuller 13 speed and NO power steering !

A ride on the inside youtu.be/-pNIo0m0UTs