Kenworth T800

Ten new ones for sale in this auction.Don`t know if the link will bring up the pics or if you have to do more clicking.
go-dove.com/en/event-16750/l … rettyPhoto

it would be a nice road trip to go and collect them from Dubai :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Jeez, the yanks know how to make ugly trucks.

Two years old :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Looks 2nd world war era :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Most American trucks are out dated and ■■■■ ugly … The T800 is probably the ugliest and most out dated of them all … total crap.

I take it that ‘Extended Day Cab’ is not the same as Super Mega Giga Space lol

I’ll get me coat :frowning:

If you’re thinking of going to Dubai to get one, go on a Camel, it will prepare you for the ride on the way way back :laughing:

I had a brand new 07 T800 and it was one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve ever driven, the ride was as bad as an 8 wheeler with rubber suspension, it rattled and squeaked everywhere, the brakes were scary and it is one of the ugliest lorries ever made (Kenworth has the top two here, the T800 comes in 2nd, the T2000 is the winner/loser) The one good thing about mine was that it constantly broke down, so I never had to drive it much :open_mouth:

I’d rather defecate (cos I can’t use the word that rhymes with chit) a glass brick than have one of them.

The only decent thing about it is the Allison auto transmission.

Where do you sleep?